What Packer fans are saying...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Hey! Wisconsin has lots of stuff do to.

There's ice fishing' and there's drinking' and there's watchin' Wisconsin play college football on the portable TV in the ice shack on the lake...while ice fishin'... there's church where they can fit 3 people to a row what with all the layers and then there's the invocation of St Aaron aka watching the Packers in the lazy boy with a case of beer in the cooler next to ya.

And if someone's up to it, there's Brats and mustard.

Oh, and did I mention that there's drinkin'???
Don't forget cheese making and going to the county fair for cheese curd eatin.

Kevin

Pro Bowler

There's ice fishing' and there's drinking' and there's watchin' Wisconsin play college football on the portable TV in the ice shack on the lake...while ice fishin'... there's church where they can fit 3 people to a row what with all the layers and then there's the invocation of St Aaron aka watching the Packers in the lazy boy with a case of beer in the cooler next to ya.

Our neighbors to the east are known for doing unusual things...

http://www.dairylanddiaries.com/

EastRam

Pro Bowler

You left out cutting cheese.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I live in LA, here's our options. Go snowboarding in mountains with no snow, go swimming in the ocean oh wait is that a turd? Go ride scooters in LA that don't work, get harassed by homeless people, go for a hike but be careful not to breath too deeply, go for a nice relaxing drive in traffic. LA sucks.
So you went from LA fans suck...to the city of LA sucks. Got it.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
So you went from LA fans suck...to the city of LA sucks. Got it.

Yeah gotta read back to my response, the poster said there's lots to do in LA. I was just being a crotchety old man. Dont mind me!!!

PS IMO LA does suck. It's an overrated / overpriced shit hole. I've lived here most of my life. I've also lived in Asia, Texas, Miami and Orange county. I'm allowed for have an opinion about this city and it's fans right?

REV3NGE

Rookie
Name
Adrian
This is borderline troll post. Get real or take a vacation.
No it’s not, it’s my opinion. Having an opinion you don’t like doesn’t make me a troll.

Attachments

• F8FE9880-CEC6-4660-8507-CD1B8A7AD1C0.jpeg
    F8FE9880-CEC6-4660-8507-CD1B8A7AD1C0.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 119

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah gotta read back to my response, the poster said there's lots to do in LA. I was just being a crotchety old man. Dont mind me!!!

PS IMO LA does suck. It's an overrated / overpriced crap hole. I've lived here most of my life. I've also lived in Asia, Texas, Miami and Orange county. I'm allowed for have an opinion about this city and it's fans right?
How do you think it looks to come in here and call out that Rams fans in LA suck? Those are your words. Think about it dude. Have some respect.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I never bought this. Tons of things to do in NY, Chicago, San Francisco, Atlanta, NOLA, Dallas, etc but those teams still fill their stadiums with local fans. I think it 100% has to do with the vacuum left in LA after the Rams left-- people became fans of national teams (Dallas, GB, NE, etc) and would rather watch their team at home then go see the Rams. That'll change with time, tho, 100% agreed.

Yep, I expect the Rams to take some of the LA thunder when they become perennial contenders with at least a Super Bowl ring. Will definitely shut up those Raider fans who chant about winning a ring for LA.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3Os1QYk.jpg

Not many flame posts....We need to get the thread on track!

Mcvay is just the flavor of month coach He got lucky to get a nice young qb and the team was able to load up in other positions. Once Goff gets that far contract, we will see the Rams go back to sucking Their window is open for maybe 2 years

I don't think the Rams are poised for long term success. and McVay looks like a genius for now. Lots of guys do for a season or 2 and defenses catch up more often than not. and what's really driving that offense is Gurley. It isn't exactly hard to look great when you have to put a defense on notice for everything on every play. When beating you by pounding it, even when the defense is playing the power run game is possible on every play it's a lot easier to make the play caller look good. It's not hard to look like a matchup genius when a defense has to keep linebackers on the field to contain the run game instead of putting DB's on the field to defend the pass. Gurley is the engine that makes it all go.

No one told me! ~ 2016 Jeff Fisher

Gurley is most definitely the engine. The Rams would look worlds different without him on the field.

This team has been an up-and-down, inconsistent shitshow for six games . I'm to believe that is suddenly just going to turn around on the road against a talented 7 -0 team? Do it. Show me. Until then they are what they are and what they have been up till now. Start with being able to get out of your own way. Here's to hoping I'm dead wrong on this, but I'm going with the Rams, 38 to 17.

Every year, and I do mean EVERY year there is a new hot coach doing things we've never seen in the NFL, which all stuff that has been done before. The talking heads get paid to talk and the listeners hear what they want to hear. McVay is a good coach, he has that team playing very well. They do have a talented roster, as they should. They haven't been good that long. Top 10 running backs should be better than 5th rounders.

I haven't seen the Rams win without Gurley, or Donald. I think they'd survive Donald more than Gurley. They wouldn't even need to lose a QB. I get it, they're poised for greatness. But the NFL seasons is long and strange. There was a point when GB was sitting right where the Rams were. suddenly budding stars had career enders. Prime of career vets with big contracts DUN, 2 of them. Probowl pounding RB gets fat. Guys get hurt, people leave, get cut, want out, hold out etc. Coaches are poached things happen. and the Rams are only a half a season in.

Ummm…..So the youngest HC in the history of the NFL, hires a great old DC in Wade Phillips, and takes Les Sneads acquisitions in 2017 (remember back when many of us were calling for HIS head) and coaches up a team to win the NFC West last year. Then that young whippersnapper HC takes his team to 7-0 the next year. Hell Yeah, EVERYBODY does that!

Prediction...

Pack WIN in a blowout. 28-7

Rodgers has one for the ages, Pack, 48-Rams 47
OR
Suh has a cheap shot in the 1st qtr. Rodgers out for the year, Rams 48, Pack 10. MM fired before Xmas.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
haha so you concur LA's are some of the worst!?
I take it you never went to a Rams game in LA in the 60s, 70s, or 80s or to a Dodger game EVER? Maybe a Lakers or King’s game?

I’ve been to enough and enough games in other cities to tell me that LA fans are great fans.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I take it you never went to a Rams game in LA in the 60s, 70s, or 80s or to a Dodger game EVER? Maybe a Lakers or King’s game?

I’ve been to enough and enough games in other cities to tell me that LA fans are great fans.
I’ll take your word for it. But I think from the other side it’s just frustrating to see so many fans from other teams in our stadium. We’re 7-0. The Coliseum should be sold out. I think most of the fans are great though.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I’ll take your word for it. But I think from the other side it’s just frustrating to see so many fans from other teams in our stadium. We’re 7-0. The Coliseum should be sold out. I think most of the fans are great though.
It's always you going to be that way. Teams like GB, Dallas and Pittsburgh have fans everywhere. In such a huge, condensed population, its inevitable.
It's the only opportunity for most ro see their team play live.
I dont see why it should bother anybody.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
The Coliseum should be sold out. I think most of the fans are great though.

To be fair, NFL tickets are ridiculously priced. I paid $28 for good left field seats at Dodger stadium and some folks pay nearly hundreds or more for nosebleeds in a Rams game.