What Packer fans are saying...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yes, Rams won because they were lucky, yes Rams have a system Quarterback. Yes, the Packers defense was amazing and everyone is going to copy the defensive genius known as Mike Pettine and yes if Ty Montgomery does not fumble, Aaron Rodgers leads them to two touchdowns because after the Packers scored in 45 seconds, Goff would have thrown an interception and Rodgers would have put up 7 more points giving the Packers the win 41-29.

BTW if Dan Reeves had not decided to stick with Sid Gillman in 1959, he would have hired Vince Lombardi and then the Green Bay Packers would be the Milwaukee Packers.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope people copy their defense every week. I could go for 400+ yards and 30 point minimum weekly.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Like I said yesterday in a different post. I rarely complain about the refs. Every team gets a bad call here and there.
The problem i have, is the amount and magnitude of them. I honestly cant remember seeing a game that poorly officiated in my life.
Alexander could not cover Cooks, but how many times did we see Alexander with a handful of Cooks Jersey on a pass to Cooks? What about the PI where Alexander is jumping into Cooks face and the ball hits Alexander in the back?
I agree with Alexander being grabby, but the play where he gets hit in the back was actually legit, or more or less lucky. He doesn't make contact until after the ball hits him.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Like I said yesterday in a different post. I rarely complain about the refs. Every team gets a bad call here and there.
The problem i have, is the amount and magnitude of them. I honestly cant remember seeing a game that poorly officiated in my life.
Alexander could not cover Cooks, but how many times did we see Alexander with a handful of Cooks Jersey on a pass to Cooks? What about the PI where Alexander is jumping into Cooks face and the ball hits Alexander in the back?
We've lost games that were more fun to watch than that game. I feel like we got screwed out of a more enjoyable Sunday.

It was frustrating. The refs made Green Bay look better than they were. The first half was painful. When the Rams finally lose one, I want it to be to a good team. Losing to an average team that was getting away with lots of holding was feeling like the 2001 Superbowl all over again.

fearsomefour

Legend
We've lost games that were more fun to watch than that game. I feel like we got screwed out of a more enjoyable Sunday.
That crew just didn't call a lot either way.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Sorry for some sore losers guys. I realize we lost to the better team, no excuses here.
We enjoy level headed opposing teams fans coming in and having a chat. Even when it's not vs greenbay. Hope to see more of you and your take on the Rams and nfl

Packfan18

Rookie
I don't think my Packers make the playoffs. They will be lucky to win 9 games right now.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I don't think my Packers make the playoffs. They will be lucky to win 9 games right now.

Does your public ownership model stop your club from making changes at times when other teams might? Seems like McCarthy has gotten away with average results during a HOF QB's prime. Think I'd be on about year 3 of demanding change by now... How hot is his seat?

Also I think you will still win the North. 4 average but feisty teams slugging it out? I fancy the team with the best QB to come out on top of that mess.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

If your Packers play the way they did last Sunday for the rest of the sched they're going to make the playoffs. And Alexander is something special too, great pick right there.

DeaconJ

Rookie
Is there a single person in the world that would watch this?

1_400.gif

Packfan18

Rookie
If your Packers play the way they did last Sunday for the rest of the sched they're going to make the playoffs. And Alexander is something special too, great pick right there.

They won't. They choke at the end of games a lot. We're on the decline and even if we do make the playoffs we will get creamed.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
They won't. They choke at the end of games a lot. We're on the decline and even if we do make the playoffs we will get creamed.

Before I forget to ask, how has Josh Jackson been doing? I liked him at cornerback in last year's draft.