What Packer fans are saying...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
If Rodgers is truly that healthy and won't use the knee brace I expect him to play one of those other worldly games he likes to do. The guy feeds off competition so I'm not taking this game lightly. But as long as our offense plays like they should I just don't see them outscoring us after 60 minutes.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I was at the Rams Vickings game and purple fans outnumbered yellow and blue by at LEAST 2 to 1 if not even 3 to 1. The Rams are used to not having fans at this point...
Not where we were sitting on the home side. We tailgated for 5 hours and did a lot of people watching. I would put the overall ratio at about 65/35% Rams, max 60/40%. The worst was last years Eagles game. That one I would have put at 50/50. I expect to be outnumbered for this one.

STLRamsfan

UDFA
Name
Rodney
I was at the Rams Vickings game and purple fans outnumbered yellow and blue by at LEAST 2 to 1 if not even 3 to 1. The Rams are used to not having fans at this point...
Not even close, I was also at the Vikings game and it was more like 70/30 rams fans, yes their fans represented well but nothing like the eagles game last year, that was probably 50/50.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Philly and Boston sports fans said hi

different type of fan. They are passionate, LA fans are not. I'll take passion everyday of the week. Reason being, they show up to games. Watch Sundays game, if it's 40% packers fans you'll understand my POV

Liberator

Pro Bowler
different type of fan. They are passionate, LA fans are not. I'll take passion everyday of the week. Reason being, they show up to games. Watch Sundays game, if it's 40% packers fans you'll understand my POV

There is no sports fan most obnoxiously awful then Red Sox fans. Maybe the Pats I guess. Oh and the Bruins...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Fuck packer fans.

You ever been to Wisconsin?

There is nothing in Wisconsin except for the packers... that's basically the Highlight of your life if you are born and raised there. There's NOTHING else except for maybe those corrupt cops from "Making A Murderer". Those people are warped.

It's cheaper for them to go to a packer game on the road (including travel costs) than it is to go to a home packer game.

And besides... you gotta be a real whack job to wear a block of cheese on your head. I mean come on... wear something respectable like a watermelon ffs.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
LA fans do suck. No offense to anyone out there but we have some of worst sports fans.

They are passionate, LA fans are not. I'll take passion everyday of the week. Reason being, they show up to games. Watch Sundays game, if it's 40% packers fans you'll understand my POV

haha so you concur LA's are some of the worst!?

Fans are more likely to show up for games when their team is a perennial winner(Not counting places like Green Bay where there's nothing else to do). It will take many seasons of winning before the Rams win back their fan base. Such is human nature, not just in LA but everywhere.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I put a lot of that more on LA having a lot more options for leisure beyond cheering for their local teams. I'll give the Rams some time to build that "passionate" sports culture along the lines of the Dodgers and Lakers. Even the Patriots were the redheaded stepchild of Boston before Kraft bought the team and started cheating- I mean winning rings.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I put a lot of that more on LA having a lot more options for leisure beyond cheering for their local teams.

I never bought this. Tons of things to do in NY, Chicago, San Francisco, Atlanta, NOLA, Dallas, etc but those teams still fill their stadiums with local fans. I think it 100% has to do with the vacuum left in LA after the Rams left-- people became fans of national teams (Dallas, GB, NE, etc) and would rather watch their team at home then go see the Rams. That'll change with time, tho, 100% agreed.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I put a lot of that more on LA having a lot more options for leisure beyond cheering for their local teams. I'll give the Rams some time to build that "passionate" sports culture along the lines of the Dodgers and Lakers. Even the Patriots were the redheaded stepchild of Boston before Kraft bought the team and started cheating- I mean winning rings.

I live in LA, here's our options. Go snowboarding in mountains with no snow, go swimming in the ocean oh wait is that a turd? Go ride scooters in LA that don't work, get harassed by homeless people, go for a hike but be careful not to breath too deeply, go for a nice relaxing drive in traffic. LA sucks.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey... and as for those un-passionate LA Fans

The Dodgers lead MLB in attendance this year. How lame is that?

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Feel free to come sit by me during a game and tell me LA Fans have no passion.... I dare ya! (bring ear muffs) :LOL:

I live in LA, here's our options. Go snowboarding in mountains with no snow, go swimming in the ocean oh wait is that a turd? Go ride scooters in LA that don't work, get harassed by homeless people, go for a hike but be careful not to breath too deeply, go for a nice relaxing drive in traffic. LA sucks.
Welp... feel free to leave if it's so horrible (if you do, take some transplants with ya). To play your devils advocate, where else can you snow ski in the morning then catch evening glass off waves in Huntington or Newport?? (sans turds of course) If you can't find things to do here, then there's a good chance you're probably a glass half empty person.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

Viking fans out numbered Rams fans on the visitor side, but the home side looked like it was all blue. And even on the visitors side where I sat there were quite a few Rams fans. More purple than I would want to see at a Rams game but they didnt out number Rams fans.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Just out of interest, not a dig at all, but why live there if you think it's that bad?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

I saw a lot of passionate Rams fans at the vikings game. As mentioned above there are just so many things to do in LA that it will take a few seasons of winning before Rams games are considered THE THING TO BE SEEN AT in LA. By the time the new stadium opens the Rams will be a hot ticket in LA.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
LA fans do suck. No offense to anyone out there but we have some of worst sports fans.
Insult + no offense. Come on man you're generalizing. That's not really necessary is it?

I see you live in LA. Tell me how many people you know in your life that are born and raised there. I'm guessing not as many that are from somewhere else.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Fans are more likely to show up for games when their team is a perennial winner(Not counting places like Green Bay where there's nothing else to do). It will take many seasons of winning before the Rams win back their fan base. Such is human nature, not just in LA but everywhere.

Hey! Wisconsin has lots of stuff do to.

There's ice fishing' and there's drinking' and there's watchin' Wisconsin play college football on the portable TV in the ice shack on the lake...while ice fishin'... there's church where they can fit 3 people to a row what with all the layers and then there's the invocation of St Aaron aka watching the Packers in the lazy boy with a case of beer in the cooler next to ya.

And if someone's up to it, there's Brats and mustard.

Oh, and did I mention that there's drinkin'???