What Packer fans are saying...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I don’t remember 1 defensive holding call all game. Very low penalty game.
I was thinking that they were trying to speed up the game, not making calls and other ways, because of the World Series looming for Fox.
Anyone else notice how there weren't as many commercial breaks?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was thinking that they were trying to speed up the game, not making calls and other ways, because of the World Series looming for Fox.
If I'm not mistaken, I saw a split screen of a couple of commercials and the game at the same time.

Q729

Legend
If I'm not mistaken, I saw a split screen of a couple of commercials and the game at the same time.
I thought they've been doing that all season though. Heck, they're even pulling that little "sponsored by" window deal on Redzone now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I thought they've been doing that all season though. Heck, they're even pulling that little "sponsored by" window deal on Redzone now.
Hmm. First time I noticed it. But I've been streaming every game that isn't on TV, so...

Packfan18

Rookie
Before I forget to ask, how has Josh Jackson been doing? I liked him at cornerback in last year's draft.
Our defense all around is pitiful. He has 19 tackles on the year but no sacks or interceptions. I've lost faith in this team. Going to be no playoffs this year.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Now that is a very astute observation. Many here don't believe that the NFL tells the refs what to do. But, I am certain that the league manipulates the refs to their financial advantage when it behooves them. Keeping the tv contract providers happy by speeding up the games with non calls is one of those times.

Incidentally, if McCarthy realised this and told his dbs to clutch and grab, then that is a very sly move on his part.