VENT Vent Thread - Rams/Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
We can do no worse than 7-10. Fisher would be proud of that!

Ellard80

Legend
That's nice and all but we went in there and gave them a win. There's a lot ot make of that simple fact. That's where the frustration lies. If we simply played well and still lost you wouldn't see the frustration and anger you do.
yeah but being a Rams Fan for 30 plus years and seeing this vomit attitude all over the message board when the team was 7-3

Yeah im mad.. i hate losing.. but the attitude the last few weeks is more embarrassing to me than the football

its actually been somewhat shocking to me.

I saw this team mostly suck for most of the time ive watched it - i havent forgotten.

Ill take this over 85% of losing football ive seen since 1990

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah 51 years of data is meaningless in comparison to your opinion! His pick 6 had nothing to with with the loss Because he had pretty stats!

I wonder what happened in those other 1,187 losses since 1970? Strange coincidence don't ya think?

He had 3 TDs dude.

I didn't ask you for a history lesson.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Just kinda sad. Same shit every week.
Special short bus teams are fucking killing us.
Let’s add to the Dline - which was OK, and grab a WR. Which we did not need.
And put the best DB in the NFL as a LB.
And don’t even think about LB or O line.

Just sad period.

Stan - time to have a chat with your boys.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
That's nice and all but we went in there and gave them a win. There's a lot ot make of that simple fact. That's where the frustration lies. If we simply played well and still lost you wouldn't see the frustration and anger you do.

What's even more frustrating is that could be said about all of our losses, especially the last three.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The D let up 21 points if you eliminate the TO scores.

This isn’t a D problem. It’s a team problem.
Oh yeah this D has sucked all year we are 11 games in and it is the same as day 1.

Did you forget about 2 88 yard drives. How about the no sacks especially with 3rd string LT, playing too far off the line on easy outs and Reeder missing a ton of tackles and I could go on.

As much as I hate Morris, Stafford sucked royally sucked overthrows, undertheows, bad throws to covered receivers, holding the ball too long he is reminding me of Goff trying to hold onto the ball too long for the perfect throw.

ST again it was the endless turn overs or shanks, short punts, fumbles and ints.

McVay running it on 3rd down with 30 secs left really what was that accomplishing. McVay calling a run on fourth and a very short 1 should have been a sneak, McVay calling time out when the play clock was a 2 seconds and Rodgers wasn't even ready on 2 pt conversion when we needed the time out I literally could go on all night.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
The defense has been bad but the offense has put them in bad spots. Gotta play complimentary football.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This board is a victim of this teams own expectations after the 7-1 start.

At the beginning of the year people really thought we would beat Green Bay in Green Bay?

I bet 75% didnt.
I did.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Tampa won the Super Bowl last year after starting 7-5
Oh Jesus christ....

Yes and Bruce Arians got the cards to the playoffs with their 3rd string qb. If you've watched Arians led teams, you would know he is known for overachieving despite injuries and the odds. They also have Todd Bowles, Morris is no comparison to Todd Bowles.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He had 3 TDs dude.

I didn't ask you for a history lesson.
Wait do you actually think that a sample size spanning 50 years is coincidence? That saying he had 3 tds somehow undoes the high percentage chance we lose that game?

It’s not a history lesson its empirical data that proves you are wrong.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
This offense has lit up some good defenses.

Do you think the injury report released about Stafford this morning was fake? It’s not like they released it after the game. They released it *before* the game like there was some question about whether or not he was going to play.
Rams didn't report any injury. I have no doubt that Stafford may be dinged up, but you would expect a report on anything serious.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just Curious! Shouldn’t the Rams had made changes during their BYE Week???

Have to admit that I was surprised that they didn’t make any (At least none that I am aware of)!

Stafford certainly doesn’t look like the MATTHEW STAFFORD that I remember NOR does SEAN MCVAY look like that young Coaching GENIUS that I remember!

Hopefully, They will both start resembling the PLAYER and COACH that we remember a very short time ago!!!
I said the exact same thing during the bye after SF game.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No we can't be fixed because we have no identity. Just a bunch of names on a team

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
There were plenty of plays where Rogers had way too much time in the pocket. I'm sure that Green Bay was getting away with a lot of holding, just like in last year's playoff game, but we had an entire year to figure out how to counter that and did nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.