VENT Vent Thread - Rams/Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
There were so many mistakes fumbles, int, offsides on a punt, easy catch by Jefferson bounces off his helmet really? 88 yard drives by Green bay. Don't convert on short 4th and 1 should have been a sneak. Add delay of game on a 2 point try. Add roughing the passer by Miller when we are trying to get back in it. No pass rush all day. Kupp let's a punt go by net Rams now need to go 99 yards it really is endless. Short punts. Shank punt.

Bad discipline. McVay and coaches need to be tougher. Team is playing scared and undeciplined.

Stafford is not the answer either too many mistakes. He throws behind receivers, short to receivers, overthrows beckum and announcers say they haven't had enough time together the ball was in the Rama bench, same as AZ/Tenn/SF game this is a pattern.

Last edited:

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
And Green Bay and the whiners have like 15 play drives for TDs against our defense with the longest gain being like 7 yards.

Something needs to change quickly or we'll soon drop to the teams "in the hunt".

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Just Curious! Shouldn’t the Rams had made changes during their BYE Week???

Have to admit that I was surprised that they didn’t make any (At least none that I am aware of)!

Stafford certainly doesn’t look like the MATTHEW STAFFORD that I remember NOR does SEAN MCVAY look like that young Coaching GENIUS that I remember!

Hopefully, They will both start resembling the PLAYER and COACH that we remember a very short time ago!!!

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Totally at a LOSS for words! Just don’t know what has happened to the Rams Team that a few weeks ago was 7-1 and were looking great!

Losing Robert Woods was definitely
A Major Setback!!!

Stafford definitely does not look like himself lately (Health Issues?)!

I am certainly no expert on NFL Coaching but from my VERY AMATEUR EYES the Rams Coaching looks pretty questionable right now! Hope to see the Sean McVay that coached the Rams the past few seasons again SOON!!!

Well, Hopefully, The Rams can solve some (Hopefully, Most!) of their problems SOON!!!

MachS

Hall of Fame
Super Bowl contenders?? Says who? Because we beat TB? Who else have we beat?

We've got smashed 3 games in a row by playoff caliber teams. Just embarrassed in all three.

Stafford is obviously playing hurt and the OL has reverted back to league average at best, so this team is donezo. Even if they make the playoffs which is a huuuge question given the last month, they will be one and done.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
We are toast, at least be competitive, try over and over, the last 3 games an embarrassing disaster of display. Weak ass Rams display. Fuck this opportunity cost.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Losing Woods sucks. Now we need a healthy Stafford and an inspired Defense down the stretch.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Oh and

b51595de229aaa7712279a7653c307f0.jpg

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Has McVay Martzed the Rams? Not drafting O Linemen after making it to the Superbowl

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Green Bay are the best team in the NFC in my view -- Rodgers is a dick, but he is one of the best QB's of all time - at least this week we were more competitive - I didn't pick us to win, didn't expect us to - we need to play Jacksonville at home and put up some numbers - retrieve our confidence and move 8-4.

Season isn't over by any stretch - with the talent on this team we can turn it around.

GO RAMS !

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Rams gifted TEN 14pts, gifted SF 14pts, and gifted GB 17pts at least.

Turnovers are 100% our problem right now. And the games would be different.

Can we turn it around? Sure. Will we? Probably.

Run Michel more. Hendo is too soft.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
This is the McVay way......................DO NOT, under ANY circumstances do anything OTHER than what we always do........need 3 yards? Throw it 20. Need to run the ball, no throw it 20 yards.

McVay cannot function without an offense that throws chunk plays. His offensive mind CANNOT adjust to that. He must play ONE way and one way ONLY.

He will win a lot of games, but like I said before......he won't win a Superbowl.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Tampa had a similar struggle in the middle of their season last year.

This team has some problems though. EVEN IF the offense gets clicking and the defense picks it up, this team will get ruined by their special teams. Hekker is *WASHED*. We apparently don’t have a punt returner?? I’m also just not sure what’s going on with McVay. How many 3 yard runs do you need to see from Hendo to keep feeding him the ball on first down??

Status
Not open for further replies.