VENT Vent Thread - Rams/Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
It’s not a history lesson its empirical data that proves you are wrong.

I mean history lesson or not, we're 0-3 when Stafford throws a pick-six. Spotting good teams 7+ points usually doesn't lead to wins, right

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Wait do you actually think that a sample size spanning 50 years is coincidence? That saying he had 3 tds somehow undoes the high percentage chance we lose that game?

It’s not a history lesson its just empirical data that proves you are wrong.

Is that what you want? To say I'm wrong?

Did we watch the same game? Quit acting like the pick was the reason. MS also had great plays to Van, 2 pt...ahh hell. Forget it. I'm not gonna go on some debate with you.

MS played well and kept the game competitive. This is my viewpoint and if you want to show me stats I don't give a shit about, go right ahead. I'll just scroll right past.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Green Bay are the best team in the NFC in my view -- Rodgers is a dick, but he is one of the best QB's of all time - at least this week we were more competitive - I didn't pick us to win, didn't expect us to - we need to play Jacksonville at home and put up some numbers - retrieve our confidence and move 8-4.

Season isn't over by any stretch - with the talent on this team we can turn it around.

GO RAMS !
Good news is he'll be somewhere else next year.

Happy Anniversary GIF by Sesame Street

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Oh, yeah, and Koski, Reeder, DeCamillis, and Morris?

rondae hollis-jefferson page GIF

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
This is the McVay way......................DO NOT, under ANY circumstances do anything OTHER than what we always do........need 3 yards? Throw it 20. Need to run the ball, no throw it 20 yards.

McVay cannot function without an offense that throws chunk plays. His offensive mind CANNOT adjust to that. He must play ONE way and one way ONLY.

He will win a lot of games, but like I said before......he won't win a Superbowl.
We ran the ball on 3rd down and 4th down on our second drive and couldn't gain 2 yards and turned the ball over on downs

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan
Rams have lost alot of good assistant coaches the last couple years

starting to wonder how much was McVay , how much was his assistants
Well, let's see.

LaFleur has GB looking excellent. True he has Rodgers (who is GREAT) but he's managed to put together a good all round team with TWO good running backs and a good receiver group. His play calling, offensive play design and game management appear to me superior to McVay at this point.

Zac Taylor has Cincy looking pretty darn good too.

Greg Olson gone too. [Not to mention Staley, bones, etc etc.]

Hmmm . . . .

McVay is making poor game time decisions as we all have seen. His coaching hires recently have not impressed. I think he can be an excellent HC but needs a great OC in support. He is failing at trying to be both. And he knows it and that is just making it all worse.

Looks like Kroenke forced the "win now in 2021" approach on McSnead and it may be turning into a meltdown. This may become a real test of Shawn's ability as a Head Coach.

Fingers crossed.

BC

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
well... i mean Rodgers only has a 72-1-1 record at home when leading at halftime...
But we had a revamped team. Stafford had/has the tools of a great QB,with apparent football smarts.. AD is healthy and Cooper Kupp isn’t 8njured, both of which were listed as reasons why we lost in the Super Bowl and the loss in the playoffs to Green Bay. So yeah, I thought we’d kick that ass…

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh, yeah, and Koski, Reeder, DeCamillis, and Morris?

rondae hollis-jefferson page GIF
I hate to be a Debbie Downer but you might want to get used to Morris at the least if not both of them. Can't see McVay firing his buddy.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As for the OP’s question no, I don’t think we have the coaching and too many JAGs all over the roster. I think. Stafford is rattled right now, our Oline is painfully average. Losing Woodss was. An absolute gut punch. OBJ is NOT better than he is….

Too many problems to overcome for a Super Bowl run Maybe a Wild Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.