VENT Vent Thread - Rams/Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Looking great??? Our defense has been struggling, Matt has looked like crap through more quarters than he has looked good all season, and our offense is stale af with Kupp being the one winning most of our games. The talent we had to face was lacking enough to cover up our weaknesses.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Rams gifted TEN 14pts, gifted SF 14pts, and gifted GB 17pts at least.

Turnovers are 100% our problem right now. And the games would be different.

Can we turn it around? Sure. Will we? Probably.

Run Michel more. Hendo is too soft.
Michel absolutely deserves more touches than Hendo at this point. He runs *SO MUCH* harder. And he’s better in pass pro!! I know it was a kickoff return but he carried like 3 dudes on his back for a good 11-12 yards.

Shuie3225

Starter
Tampa had a similar struggle in the middle of their season last year.
Huuuuuge talent difference between us and Tampa last year. It's not even close really.

Not to mention they had a healthy Tom Brady and we have an obviously hurt Matt Stafford.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
When the Rams were 7-1 with an MVP candidate Qb i said to my bro this is too good to be true.. pinch me. It was.. hard to take but it is just football. Hopefully the season turns around. Have a great week fellas.

Ellard80

Legend
Its simple... dont turn the ball over and you might win games...

We handed the Packers what.... 17-20 points and lost by 8

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I don't look past McVay for this. We had a bye week and he changed ZERO!

I see 2 more wins this season and a miss on playoffs as the 49ers will take the last spot.

This is an entertainment business so there is NO mercy for a Football team.......too bad so sad. This is why they get paid so much.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Michel absolutely deserves more touches than Hendo at this point. He runs *SO MUCH* harder. And he’s better in pass pro!! I know it was a kickoff return but he carried like 3 dudes on his back for a good 11-12 yards.
Yep. Getting sick and tired of seeing Hendo just barrel into the interior OL with cut back and bounce out Lanes available. And going gown with each ankle tackle.

Ellard80

Legend
This board is a victim of this teams own expectations after the 7-1 start.

At the beginning of the year people really thought we would beat Green Bay in Green Bay?

I bet 75% didnt.

TXRams86

The Infamous

At the beginning of the year people really thought we would beat Green Bay in Green Bay?

I bet 75% didnt.
I definitely didn't so I'm not really mad about the loss. I expected it.

At this point we can't even be talking playoffs while the Niners are only one game behind us and we can't beat them if our life depended on it. Not looking good fellas.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
No they cannot turn it around.

They are too injured to make it even close this year.

They refuse to play the secondary close to give the front 7 a chance.

When Aikman says that is just too easy on 3rd and 4.

When they lose the TOP by a full quarter of the game.

When there isn’t anything close to stopping the opposing team.

Hang it up. The season is over.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I bet 75% didnt.
I didn't, but to give the game away like we did is what's frustrating, and it's three games in a row. But by your same comment we also thought we could have won the last two that we lost.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The Rams mortgaged the farm

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7a4e427a51664d73456f37614b773d3d2d3937323633373036302e313634323265643964376631623539313334343239393036353738342e676966

Ellard80

Legend
I didn't, but to give the game away like we did is what's frustrating, and it's three games in a row. But by your same comment we also thought we could have won the last two that we lost.
i mean being realistic..

losing @ SF and @ Green Bay... that isnt really that suprising.

But we have to find some wins somewhere to get in the playoffs.

TXRams86

The Infamous
My question is: And replace them with who?

Hear me out. I may be completely wrong here but I think McVay is so in over his head on the offensive side of the ball that he doesn't have the capacity to manage the other sides of the ball. And that's a problem that needs to change. He's gotta give up being both HC and OC.

If we were to fire both the ST coach and D coordinator we'd be worse than we are now. Not that they're good at what they do, but because I think they're doing a better job than anyone else on the roster could. And definitely better than McVay could right now because his priorities are elsewhere.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Agree 100%. After 3 games in a row, I fully expect them to do it next week versus JAX too.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Huuuuuge talent difference between us and Tampa last year. It's not even close really.

Not to mention they had a healthy Tom Brady and we have an obviously hurt Matt Stafford.
There’s not a “huuuuuge” talent gap. Sorry that’s nonsense. And Brady played extremely average for large chunks of the season last year. Tampa was 7-5 heading into their bye week. He had a 4 game stretch where he threw like 11 picks.

My biggest concern about the offense is their slow starts. I have much bigger concerns about the defense and McVays decision making.

Marc Spector

Rookie
Outside of:

-firing Decamills, Morris, and Bonamego (just for good measure)
-Benching Reeder
-And letting O'Connell actually scheme the offense

We are strapped as all of our personnel decisions have locked us in to this squad.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i mean being realistic..

losing @ SF and @ Green Bay... that isnt really that suprising.

But we have to find some wins somewhere to get in the playoffs.
Does the @ really mean anything of late vs SF? McVay can't beat him it seems. Either way we've lost a game or two we should have one including at him to Arizona. We gave away any chance at three of our four losses. There's plenty of reason to be frustrated as a Rams fan right now you know that very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.