VENT Vent Thread - Rams/Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
My fear also.

Being in LA may earn the team mortgage forbearance.

I feel we have plenty of good players.

Just an unusual lack of great coaching in the McVay era.
Rams have lost alot of good assistant coaches the last couple years

starting to wonder how much was McVay , how much was his assistants

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember when people were freaking out about the possibility of keeping Bojo over Hekker :D
Same people that did it last year over GZ, and last year only looked bad because Sloman was terrible.
Losing Bones isn't a huge deal either as Dallas' teams are anything but special. Unfortunately McVay's decision on who to bring in to coach teams the last 2 years backfired.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Of course they can. Too drunk to answer "how" but they obviously can. I doubt they do, sadly, but as I said I'm drunk so dont trust a word im saying.

Ellard80

Legend
I see some parallels between McVay and Martz. In more ways than one.
there are some for sure... but mcvay took a losing team and made it instantly into a playoff team.

martz took over a super bowl winner he helped coach and ran it into the ground.

Ellard80

Legend
Remember when people were freaking out about the possibility of keeping Bojo over Hekker :D
Same people that did it last year over GZ, and last year only looked bad because Sloman was terrible.
Losing Bones isn't a huge deal either as Dallas' teams are anything but special. Unfortunately McVay's decision on who to bring in to coach teams the last 2 years backfired.
hekker needs to be gone this week... seriously he isnt good.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Stafford is not hurt.

Stop with the excuses. It looks pathetic.

We are playing real defenses now and this is what we warned you about. Stafford is not some elite MVP QB. Never was. He’s a lifetime 90 QB rating guy with mediocre to poor accuracy who’s never won a playoff game in 14 years.

We are not playing depleted secondaries anymore where Stat padding is easy.

The bigger problem is the defense. Rapp and Reeder equal loss. All these 6th round draft picks have caught up to us.

Worst of is the soft zone Larie Marmie bullshit. Loserville. Get the dam CB on the WR and disrupt him!!!! World beaters in Donald and Miller have zero chance due to this idiotic soft zone.

2 weeks to adjust and zero adjustment. Simply mind boggling.

Lol. Stahp. MS was one of the few reasons the team was even in the game.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Stafford is not hurt.

Stop with the excuses. It looks pathetic.

We are playing real defenses now and this is what we warned you about. Stafford is not some elite MVP QB. Never was. He’s a lifetime 90 QB rating guy with mediocre to poor accuracy who’s never won a playoff game in 14 years.

We are not playing depleted secondaries anymore where Stat padding is easy.

The bigger problem is the defense. Rapp and Reeder equal loss. All these 6th round draft picks have caught up to us.

Worst of is the soft zone Larie Marmie bullshit. Loserville. Get the dam CB on the WR and disrupt him!!!! World beaters in Donald and Miller have zero chance due to this idiotic soft zone.

2 weeks to adjust and zero adjustment. Simply mind boggling.
This offense has lit up some good defenses.

Do you think the injury report released about Stafford this morning was fake? It’s not like they released it after the game. They released it *before* the game like there was some question about whether or not he was going to play.

TXRams86

The Infamous
How the fuck did Von Miller show up and now neither him nor Donald do shit?
Because the way to eliminate a pass rush is a running game or short passing game, which teams have been using against us in games we've lost this season. They don't have time to get to the QB because the pass is getting out so quickly. Morris makes it easy for them to do so by giving their receivers a 10 yard cushion every play. Go figure.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol. Stahp. MS was one of the few reasons the team was even in the game.
Since the AFL-NFL merger in 1970, teams that return an interception for a touchdown in a game are 1,187-343-3, a winning percentage of 77.5.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
This offense has lit up some good defenses.

Do you think the injury report released about Stafford this morning was fake? It’s not like they released it after the game. They released it *before* the game like there was some question about whether or not he was going to play.

Read to me like someone selling an excuse ahead of time.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I don't look past McVay for this. We had a bye week and he changed ZERO!

I see 2 more wins this season and a miss on playoffs as the 49ers will take the last spot.

This is an entertainment business so there is NO mercy for a Football team.......too bad so sad. This is why they get paid so much.

I see one win - that I am reasonably sure of. Looking at our remaining schedule I wouldn’t be shocked to see the Rams finish 8-9.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If Stafford was going to play like this, we should've just kept the picks and stuck with Goff before drafting a quarterback of the future. Might I be harsh? Sure, but I expect more from Stafford.

Ellard80

Legend
let me add this.. Green Bay is the Best team in the NFC and maybe the NFL

make of it what you will but...

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
barney-fife-face-palm.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
let me add this.. Green Bay is the Best team in the NFC and maybe the NFL

make of it what you will but...
That's nice and all but we went in there and gave them a win. There's a lot ot make of that simple fact. That's where the frustration lies. If we simply played well and still lost you wouldn't see the frustration and anger you do.

Turducken

Starter
10 wins. Just hoping the team gets healthy for the post season and starts to gell. We are a wildcard team. Don't really care which seed, just want to play good football in January.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Rams have lost alot of good assistant coaches the last couple years

starting to wonder how much was McVay , how much was his assistants
I think about this also.

I think you could say the same thing about Belichick.

McVays record on assistants has been remarkable. Maybe he has missed on this group for the first time.

Maybe this is just an over reaction also.

Not long ago most off all of us would have been ecstatic to be 7-4 right now. This losing three in a row with kind of leaning a bit weak before that is being tough to be ecstatic for me right now.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah 51 years of data is meaningless in comparison to your opinion! His pick 6 had nothing to with with the loss Because he had pretty stats!

I wonder what happened in those other 1,187 losses since 1970? Strange coincidence don't ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.