Rams vs. Seahawks: Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
giphy.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" My Congrat's to those Rams Fans who had Faith enough to Bet "Large on the Rams at the ROD Book!!"(y)(y);):D:mrburnsevil:

jap

Legend
Yeah you GZ doubters amongst us can eat squat

And you know whom you are

Greg studied film on himself over last season and thought he saw mechanical problems he could correct. If he can marry accuracy & consistency to that bionic leg strength, we might just have the best special teams battery in the NFL: Greg (kicker), Johnny (punter/QB extraordinaire), and Jake McQuaide (long snapper).

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's like people even forget that Jeff Wilkins had a rough patch. Talent was always there though.

I don't forget, props to Greg Zuerlein because I like kickers, when they make them!

jap

Legend
Vocal Rams hater Michael Bennett looked like he hated taking the L

That guy comes off like such a fool! He acted like he was unimpressed with Todd last season too. Even though it would be grossly unfair, I would love to see him try to take on Todd one-on-one in the open field just to shut his pie-hole up!!!

jap

Legend
Celebrate a victory but the offense still needs a facelift.

A facelift? The offense can use an enema!

Case can get completions downfield when the coverage is not too tight, although he completed a few tightly covered passes today. However, get a QB who can consistently and accurately abuse the defense downfield, the tight box against the Express! will loosen in a heartbeat. Do you have any idea how many yards Todd will accumulate with a first rate passer?

Last edited:

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My reactions as the game went along...

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

Nice win! Great way to open up in LA!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams: 1-1
49ers: 1-1
Hawks: 1-1
Cards: 1-1

Let's not forget over 90,000 fans in the seats for the opener. :yay:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The hangover will be soooo much more tolerable tomorrow. Thanks Rams. I frigging love you.

jap

Legend
who is this Lt you speak of?

The guy who was consistently (false) starting early against The Mighty Quinn to gain an unfair edge. The refs only called him once! for a false start. They could have and should have called him all day long, even if it was only to see Pete Carroll go bonkers on the sideline. :ROFLMAO: