Rams vs. Seahawks: Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Oline impressive pass blocking.Hell of alot better playcaling.
Kenny Britt has the ability to be a true #1 just needs play like today on a consistent basis.
Kendricks looks really good so far.
Gurly does not look like himself so far this year.even appears to be running timid at times.A little worried about him

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Great win! Lets celebrate. Good defense, good special teams, play calling on offense was great if not executed perfectly by Case - but well done Keenum. He did just enough and was smart enough wehen it mattered. And well done Refs for not screwing us anymore. It was weird to see us get DPI's against the hawks!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I picked the Rams over the Hawks in the SURVIVOR GAME, BIATCHES!
Lets' see what Yoda says about this win!
kVU3HfJ.gif

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
freak you Jeff Fisher.

Glad we beat the Seahawks though. Still salty about losing Monday Night though, it'll take a blowout in favor of us to convince me that Fisher is the right coach for this team long-term
GTFO

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm all for celebrating the defense it was an amazing effort against a good offense that's well coached.

Tree was all we hoped he'd be as MLB with that speed.
The DLine was very solid, glad Brockers was able to come back.
Easley is providing some nice snaps in relief on the line.
TruJo is very very solid and I think Hill will be nice as a 3rd or 4th CB this year when we get Gaines back.
Joyner was vastly improved!

Zeurlein it's hard to criticize him at all this week!

The offense though still leaves a lot to be desired. Yes it was an improvement from last week. But that effort isn't going to win many games it's got to improve.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Hey , did any of you guys catch that Rams , Seahawks game ?

vbsYJf.gif

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm glad we won. Keenum played a lot better in the 2nd half. However, I have to say that I am concerned about the offense. We have not scored a TD through the first two games. Boras's play-calling has been uninspiring. I really hope we see Goff soon. We can't win every game 9-3.

Good win today. Let's keep up the winning ways against Tampa Bay.

You and I both want Goff in but given Goff held the ball a little too long in the preseason do you think he would of fared better ? Meaning those sacks that Keenum for some unknown reason just won't throw the damn ball away. Drives me crazy.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
:yay::yess::rolllaugh::homer::neener:(y);):):sneaky::grouphug::wow::banana::snicker::cheers::party:I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Tampon got absolutey curb-stomped by Arizona today....expect a rebound from them. We've gotta start scoring Tds sooner or later though so why not nexct week?!

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Whew I'm spent. Defense picked us up today. Offense still needs work. If they come alive we are a good team.

I was told to sit down when the D was on the field. Cmon LA FANS we need that home field advantage.

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
Great feeling winning this one. Not ashamed to celebrate the shit out of this, even if it is just one game, and even if there are problems aplenty. Go Rams!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
What's a little interesting to me is our offense hasn't scored a TD in 2 games, which is pretty alarming and many pundits are talking about it. But Seattle for all their weapons has ONE TD in two games also and they are the popular pick to win the division. If our D plays like it did today the rest of the year we just need the offense to be average.

I'll take W's any way we can get it.