Rams vs. Seahawks: Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
huh.gif

Still does not beat this

giphy.gif

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams: 1-1
49ers: 1-1
Hawks: 1-1
Cards: 1-1

Let's not forget over 90,000 fans in the seats for the opener. :yay:

I was thinking about this too. Easier to get over the tough loss from week 1 start week 3 with a clean slate type of mind set. I know we still have the cards and the panthers on the schedule, but definitely way better than going 0-2.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Still not sober. The Coliseum was packed. It was freaking hot. Sat 3 row up from just about the 50 yard line for the first 1 and a half quarters til we got the boot. We were right behind the Seahawks bench and SURROUNDED by Seattle fans. We were talking shit and did not sit down the entire day. Seahawks fans were vocal and whooping it up all day.. til about midway thru the 4th, they packed up and got the eff outta there, tails firmly tucked between their legs. Would have loved a TD , but it was a great win. The crowd was way too insane though.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm glad we won. Keenum played a lot better in the 2nd half. However, I have to say that I am concerned about the offense. We have not scored a TD through the first two games. Boras's play-calling has been uninspiring. I really hope we see Goff soon. We can't win every game 9-3.

Good win today. Let's keep up the winning ways against Tampa Bay.

Well, since I'm dropping a load to go see the Tampa game (mostly for free tailgating lobster) we better win.

Boras' play calling is less than uninspired, it's a ghost of OCs past. Just terrible. You don't start Keenum and hand your best rusher the ball twice and your workhorse 19 times. You start Keenum to take advantage of the running game success. Still, he was OK. Several dropped passes and some overthrown.

I'm not sure if we don't switch to Goff now if this is how they are going to call games. If it's not Gurley/Tavon, if were throwing to win, might as well let Goff in there. That's not Keenum's MO.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Still not sober. The Coliseum was packed. It was freaking hot. Sat 3 row up from just about the 50 yard line for the first 1 and a half quarters til we got the boot. We were right behind the Seahawks bench and SURROUNDED by Seattle fans. We were talking crap and did not sit down the entire day. Seahawks fans were vocal and whooping it up all day.. til about midway thru the 4th, they packed up and got the eff outta there, tails firmly tucked between their legs. Would have loved a TD , but it was a great win. The crowd was way too insane though.

This demonstrates exactly what I loved about STL football and hate about many stadiums. Why would someone have obstructed another fans' view, on their side, and why talk crap unless it's funny or meaningful? It's a game. An expensive game to attend, especially away. Drunken aggressive behavior ruins games. If you get moved or thrown out, you fucked up.

You should WANT to talk and screw around with the opposing fans, not have them decide to never come again. I've gone to away stadiums where I'll never buy a ticket again. Don't let LA be that. It's a fucking game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm admittingly tough on Z. He was nails today. Good to see.

Yeah I've been real hard on the dude, but he really does look locked in now. Not sure what he adjusted, but his ball is really cutting straight and hard, looks nothing like the ball he was kicking last year. Great to see it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, since I'm dropping a load to go see the Tampa game (mostly for free tailgating lobster) we better win.

Boras' play calling is less than uninspired, it's a ghost of OCs past. Just terrible. You don't start Keenum and hand your best rusher the ball twice and your workhorse 19 times. You start Keenum to take advantage of the running game success. Still, he was OK. Several dropped passes and some overthrown.

I'm not sure if we don't switch to Goff now if this is how they are going to call games. If it's not Gurley/Tavon, if were throwing to win, might as well let Goff in there. That's not Keenum's MO.

Free tailgating lobster? How did you hook that up? (y)

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How does Seattle's d-line compare to the rest of the league? Our O-line did pretty dang well I thought other than a few plays. That was one of the biggest changes from last week that I noticed.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How does Seattle's d-line compare to the rest of the league? Our O-line did pretty dang well I thought other than a few plays. That was one of the biggest changes from last week that I noticed.

Not elite but certainly above average. The OL was good in pass pro. Left a lot to be desired as a run blockers.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Massive improvement on last week on both sides of the ball.

It still needs to improve because as others have said, if Hill doesn't make that tackle towards the end then the whole day is undone by one play.

The play calling from Boras was much more adventurous with some big completions. If we'd been able to run the ball consistently, the winning margin would've been much more comfortable.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Gurly does not look like himself so far this year.even appears to be running timid at times.A little worried about him
I was noticing that too. Hopefully just an aberration. I hope he breaks loose next week. He almost seems disgusted or discouraged.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Not elite but certainly above average. The OL was good in pass pro. Left a lot to be desired as a run blockers.

Very True and hopefully each week they will improve, one thing I was happy about is Cody Wichmann played the whole game as opposed to being shuttled in and out with Jamon Brown. IMO, Brown was the better run blocker, Wichmann the better pass blocker, but they are better off with Wichmann and if they can keep this unit in tact week over week I feel very confident they will start opening holes moving forward and especially when the California Golden Boy begins his long tenure.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I was noticing that too. Hopefully just an aberration. I hope he breaks loose next week. He almost seems disgusted or discouraged.
Nope.I was completely wrong as @jrry32 pointed out.Gurly ran like a beast. it was all Boras's
fault that he didnt rush for a ton of yards.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
The last thing anyone should worry about is TG getting his yards. It will come as soon as they shake off the rust from him not playing all of the preseason. Fisher took it a bit too easy on him before the season but the running game will get going soon, Bank It!