Rams vs. Seahawks: Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Much needed effort. Any win is good in the NFL. Can the Rams make it 2 in a row and score a TD next week?

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
Some bad throws by Keenum and a non existent run game
But a win nonetheless!! Let's go baby! Thank goodness for this defense

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You and I both want Goff in but given Goff held the ball a little too long in the preseason do you think he would of fared better ? Meaning those sacks that Keenum for some unknown reason just won't throw the damn ball away. Drives me crazy.

I don't know. But he'll learn quickly. What I know is that we aren't scoring. I think we need to make a change. JMO.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Any win is great, and its ten times better when we whoop the Seahags and make Peter look even more silly on the sideline.

Our defense played lights out today. Hill needs to start next week if Gaines can't go. Sensabaugh needs to be buried on our depth chart.

Keenum does not have an NFL arm. I liked what we did with Britt and even Tavon on those crossing routrs. Need more of them.

I fucking hate Fisher ball though. Our line and Gurley have so much more success in zone blocking it seems. But what do we do with a 6 pt lead? Power plays and clock grinding. Hill misses that tackle at the end and its game over.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Defense played lights out to hold Seattle to only 3 points! Even though the offense had some very brief moments, if they can't get the run game going, it's going to add even more pressure on Keenum having to make plays. Gurley definitely has to be frustrated with the lack of running lanes. Aikmen said, if we can't stretch the field with success, teams will continue to load the box and keep Gurley contained. They need to find ways to get him running lanes. The real bad thing today was the penalties. Two games and damn near 200 yards in penalties (that's some 4-12 BS.) It's going to cost us in a close one, and I'm thankful it didn't today. Oh well, as ugly as it was... I'll take it! Go RAMS!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BTW, now that I've complained, I have to say that Austin, Britt, and Kendricks were outstanding today.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Whew I'm spent. Defense picked us up today. Offense still needs work. If they come alive we are a good team.

I was told to sit down when the D was on the field. Cmon LA FANS we need that home field advantage.

I hope you turned around and told whomever to shut the fuk up

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Seahawks LT just boarded the bus home early.
I was bitching about that guy for three quarters!
think they called him once early, then let him start every play ten feet away from wittle wussell Wilson the rest of the game !
Total BS:rant::rant:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
They threw up a late stat where this was the first game Wilson hasn't scored a TD since 2012. Or something like that.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
That seemed like a baseball game...

...with like 80 bench clearing brawls!:yess::yess:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
huh.gif

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
I think game ball goes to Troy Hill, all those deep shots against him and he did great.
I was yelling for Fish to put in Hill after Sensebaugh got jacked up twice in the first quarter. Hill did a great job. I'd say about 70% of the time it came his way he made a play. We would have lost this game if Hill was watching from the sidelines.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
What the fuck is this team?

The offense is inexcusable and yet we win.

Suck it Seattle and please don't extend Jeff after this.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ESPN Stats & Info @ESPNStatsInfo
Russell Wilson's 17-game streak with a passing TD is snapped.

It was the longest active streak, which now belongs to Blaine Gabbert (12).

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
WTH was up with LK.
Why did they have cook running those routes last year?
Dude looks like a NFL tight end this game!
HELL YEAH!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am so stoked about a Rams win...The rest of the year doesn't matter right now.. WE EFFING WON..WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yess::yess::yess::wtf::rockon: