Rams vs. Seahawks: Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
original.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That's a winner!

Woot!

1-1.

Right back in the thick of things.

tumblr_mzxxcvS32Z1qcn7rko8_250.gif

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Tied for the division lead with the whiners whod a thunk it?

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think game ball goes to Troy Hill, all those deep shots against him and he did great.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Fuck you Jeff Fisher.

Glad we beat the Seahawks though. Still salty about losing Monday Night though, it'll take a blowout in favor of us to convince me that Fisher is the right coach for this team long-term

TXRams86

The Infamous
I wish I had the gif of Cassius Marsh's reaction after his face mask on Keenum. That would be my "whoaa...we won!" face. :ROFLMAO:

We needed that one fellas but I'm cautiously optimistic about next week.

tempests

Hall of Fame
freak you Jeff Fisher.

Glad we beat the Seahawks though. Still salty about losing Monday Night though, it'll take a blowout in favor of us to convince me that Fisher is the right coach for this team long-term

It's going to take more than 9 points in 8 quarters for me.

Razor thin margin for error. They won, but this offense....my god. Have got to start scoring TDs.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
It's going to take more than 9 points in 8 quarters for me.

Razor thin margin for error. They won, but this offense....my god. Have got to start scoring TDs.

At least they figured out that they can stretch the field with Keenum's arm decently. Now we just need to learn how to punch it into the endzone.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Can't win a game against the Seahawks and enjoy a celebration thread without someone BITCHING...

Anyways, the LOSAINT ANGELOUIS RAMS WIN!!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm glad we won. Keenum played a lot better in the 2nd half. However, I have to say that I am concerned about the offense. We have not scored a TD through the first two games. Boras's play-calling has been uninspiring. I really hope we see Goff soon. We can't win every game 9-3.

Good win today. Let's keep up the winning ways against Tampa Bay.