Rams vs. Seahawks: Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
given Goff held the ball a little too long in the preseason do you think he would of fared better ?
Hell yes.....dude is a first round draft pick for a reason...he can really throw the rock....

Lets name them:

Rodgers
Big Ben
Brees
brady
Rivers
Newton
Wilson
Carr​

Did I miss someone?
Quite a few names missing from that list...as in, as of today, a couple more are pretty damn good....some young (Winston, Marriota, Bortles) and some old (Fitzpatrick, Ryan, Dalton)...some QB's get a lot of blame...some not enough...

Great game! A wins a win....damn proud of Joyner...Really proud of Troy Hill...Forrest got some time...Mo, TJ , Barron Ogletree, Brockers & Donlad...we are strong up the middle...finally.....

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Hell yes.....dude is a first round draft pick for a reason...he can really throw the rock....

Quite a few names missing from that list...as in, as of today, a couple more are pretty damn good....some young (Winston, Marriota, Bortles) and some old (Fitzpatrick, Ryan, Dalton)...some QB's get a lot of blame...some not enough...

Great game! A wins a win....damn proud of Joyner...Really proud of Troy Hill...Forrest got some time...Mo, TJ , Barron Ogletree, Brockers & Donlad...we are strong up the middle...finally.....

I meant in regards to holding the ball too long. Hell, I know he can THROW better :)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I meant in regards to holding the ball too long. Hell, I know he can THROW better :)
That's the one thing he CAN improve on if he plays...His eternal clock...the one-mississippi, two-mississippi in his head will speed up after he experiences the speed of the game....

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
The NFL has fined the Seahawks $400,000 and stripped them of a 2017 fifth-round pick for "excessive off-season workouts."

The violation occurred at OTAs on June 6 when the Seahawks used "excessive on-field contact," which is against the NFL and NFLPA's collective bargaining agreement. Coach Pete Carroll has also been hit with a $200,000 fine while the Seahawks will forfeit a week of OTAs (three practices) next offseason. The Seahawks obviously didn't learn their lesson after essentially committing the same violation two years ago. That time they were docked $300,000 while OTAs was cut short by two days.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

Insult to injury. :fuelfire:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The NFL has fined the Seahawks $400,000 and stripped them of a 2017 fifth-round pick for "excessive off-season workouts."

The violation occurred at OTAs on June 6 when the Seahawks used "excessive on-field contact," which is against the NFL and NFLPA's collective bargaining agreement. Coach Pete Carroll has also been hit with a $200,000 fine while the Seahawks will forfeit a week of OTAs (three practices) next offseason. The Seahawks obviously didn't learn their lesson after essentially committing the same violation two years ago. That time they were docked $300,000 while OTAs was cut short by two days.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

Insult to injury. :fuelfire:

Just gotta say this again my Brudda. Your avatar cracks me up every single time I see it. Every time. :ROFLMAO:

Q729

Legend
Hey Seahawks - who's your daddy??

Also, we've beaten them 3 in a row and 4 our of the last 5 with Austin Davis, Nick Foles, and Case Keenum at QB. Imagine what would happen if we had a real QB in there?
17 in a row?

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I feel like a total newbie asking this... But how the hell can I post/share pics from the game? I tried uploading them to Flickr and embedding them but they did not come out.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I feel like a total newbie asking this... But how the hell can I post/share pics from the game? I tried uploading them to Flickr and embedding them but they did not come out.

Just click the "Upload a File" button when replying or posting, bottom right by the "Post Reply" button.

Otherwise, to link an image and have it post, click on the "Image" icon at the top of the reply window and paste the link.

Same results.