Rams vs. Seahawks: Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
However, get a QB who can consistently and accurately abuse the defense [/B][/U]downfield

Lets name them:

Rodgers
Big Ben
Brees
brady
Rivers
Newton
Wilson
Carr​

Did I miss someone?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Hey Seahawks - who's your daddy??

Also, we've beaten them 3 in a row and 4 our of the last 5 with Austin Davis, Nick Foles, and Case Keenum at QB. Imagine what would happen if we had a real QB in there?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
YES!!!

I have to admit that I was nervous on that last possession, but Alec Ogletree and Mark "The Executioner" Barron came through in the end. No matter how ugly a win is, I'll take it over a loss.

TXRams86

The Infamous
huh.gif
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Hey Seahawks - who's your daddy??

Also, we've beaten them 3 in a row and 4 our of the last 5 with Austin Davis, Nick Foles, and Case Keenum at QB. Imagine what would happen if we had a real QB in there?

5 of 5.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Great win.
The offense was far ahead of last week's debacle. Yes it still needs improvement, but we took shots down field.

Seeing Carroll flip out repeatedly made my week.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I just don't see a better opportunity then to start goff or even mannion next week against the bucs! They have got to see the film and the GLARING lack of arm talent in case. He got us a win but not really. All defense today!
You're smoking crack

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm in Washington 10 miles from Portland. I know what you mean! I hate seeing all the Hags jerseys everywhere. Some worn by 95 year old women. What!?
I have been living just outside Seattle and working at UW for 15 years after moving from the SF bay area. The last 4 years my pastor and I have had a fun relationship. This morning he called me out and asked me to stand up and show everyone my Donald jersey. I'm going to love going to church next weekend even more than normal.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
It's always great to get a win.

Winning ugly beats losing ugly any day.

The defense certainly seems to have gotten back on track. Case had a much better game today.

One game at a time.

1-1 and tied for 1st.

I'll take it.

It's a good day.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm in Washington 10 miles from Portland. I know what you mean! I hate seeing all the Hags jerseys everywhere. Some worn by 95 year old women. What!?
North of Vancouver? I used to live in Milwaukie!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WTH was up with LK.
Why did they have cook running those routes last year?
Dude looks like a NFL tight end this game!
HELL YEAH!!!

Kendricks had that injured thumb last season. Even after the surgery I think he was still playing one handed most of the season.

This is the Kendricks the Rams always expected. When he was drafted he was expected to be a pass catching TE who needed to work on his blocking. He worked on his blocking, and never seemed to be targeted on throws. Hopefully this is the year he breaks out - a good blocker who can make defenses pay too.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Not sure if this belongs in this thread but do have a question ... the Seahawk that fumbled at the end is a dude named Christine ... WTF is a dude doing having a name like Christine???!?!?!?!?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure if this belongs in this thread but do have a question ... the Seahawk that fumbled at the end is a dude named Christine ... WTF is a dude doing having a name like Christine???!?!?!?!?

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
The Coliseum was packed. It looked like 90,000+ fans showed up.

The only thing I did not like was the NFL logo in the middle of the field instead of the Rams logo.

And the Rams logos should have been at the end zones as well.

Who goofed? I gotta know.