Rams vs. Seahawks: Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
What's nice about this? Goff will get to come in with a chance to be a hero to this franchise.

Mick

Pro Bowler
e0799f44b920131dab6ff1a8a3b276fb3c9c4c56cdb17ab62b605bb2239709ff.jpg

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
I just don't see a better opportunity then to start goff or even mannion next week against the bucs! They have got to see the film and the GLARING lack of arm talent in case. He got us a win but not really. All defense today!

Ram65

Legend
Yeah you GZ doubters amongst us can eat squat

And you know whom you are

GZ seems to be kicking the ball with a nice fade from right to left ending right down the middle. Before he seemed more sporadic in direction and with a knuckle ball effect. It looks much more consistant.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Yeah, it's extra sweet for those of us in Seahags territory. The relatives get so quiet .Just doesn't get any better then this.....
I'm in Washington 10 miles from Portland. I know what you mean! I hate seeing all the Hags jerseys everywhere. Some worn by 95 year old women. What!?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Haha, I love it when a team is so cut up they feel the need to try to blow up a victory formation. Fucking asswipes. That Bennett guy is very average, I'm not impressed.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
I'm all for celebrating the defense it was an amazing effort against a good offense that's well coached.

Tree was all we hoped he'd be as MLB with that speed.
The DLine was very solid, glad Brockers was able to come back.
Easley is providing some nice snaps in relief on the line.
TruJo is very very solid and I think Hill will be nice as a 3rd or 4th CB this year when we get Gaines back.
Joyner was vastly improved!

Zeurlein it's hard to criticize him at all this week!

The offense though still leaves a lot to be desired. Yes it was an improvement from last week. But that effort isn't going to win many games it's got to improve.
Mr Hill may beg to differ about that.:argue::neener:

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
At least they figured out that they can stretch the field with Keenum's arm decently. Now we just need to learn how to punch it into the endzone.
Good point. I saw TA being thrown to down field. What a concept.:wow:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well you can't win many games only scoring 9 points but all that matters is that it was enough for today!!
Tied for 1st!!