Official Cardinals@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I need to ask - how the fuck do you have your only active QB other than Foles be a guy who you won't put in no matter what happens because (presumably) of his concussion issues?

"We have 3 QBs and need 2 active. There's the starter who isn't very reliable, a guy who we refuse to play because he's still concussed from when we left him in, and the rook who doesn't have a lot of experience."
"Let's activate the guy we wouldn't use no matter what because of his concussion."
"Good idea!"

I even made a meme of it...

vbjm2.jpg

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
My only vent is that we now live in a football world where I'm jealous of teams like the jets, bills, raiders, redskins, bears and the dang bucs....:cry::cry:

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whats very sad is that Chris Long and James L. have never played on a winning team...They may retire before they have a chance to do so.:cry:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
2nd week in a row our special teams ace has had humongous flags thrown on him.

And Fisher is challenge challenged.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Agree with you Prime. Time to get a coach that is in the 21st century.
We need to address the OL badly.
And of course that one position, I think it's QB, yeah, that might need an upgrade. ;0

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whats very sad is that Chris Long and James L. have never played on a winning team...They may retire before they have a chance to do so.:cry:
They are part of the problem . JL wouldn't make 90% of other teams rosters .

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Do you remember that time when I was all like "Foles isn't as good as you think he is" and y'all were like "you're wrong" and I was all like "OK, we'll see"?
Yeah I miss those times :(.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Do you remember that time when I was all like "Foles isn't as good as you think he is" and y'all were like "you're wrong" and I was all like "OK, we'll see"?
Yeah I miss those times :(.

Remember how I bragged how Foles was from Austin?

Well I don't live in Austin. I live 12 miles West of Austin. Huge difference

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
The thirty minutes I spent removing all the dog poop from my yard was the best part of my afternoon
If my wife didn't know how to throw a "pregame party" my day would have totally sucked too!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
so keenum is the starter if he is cleared to play - foles starts and keenum is 2nd (so obv cleared) - mannion is not even on the active list to play a quarter in a game like that.

don't make any sense to me...
Totally could not understandwhy KeenuM was even suited up if he was "not an option" as the announcers kept saying Fisher had told them.

Status
Not open for further replies.