Official Cardinals@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
I cant even get upset anymore...we need a qb. It's clear to me foles is not the answer.

It isn't just Foles. We need an entire new offense. Other than Gurley and Austin, nobody else on that side of the ball for the Rams is NFL worthy.

fearsomefour

Legend
It isn't just Foles. We need an entire new offense. Other than Gurley and Austin, nobody else on that side of the ball for the Rams is NFL worthy.
Thats a bit much.
Kendricks, Mason, Reynolds, Saffold would get picked up and probably get playing time a lot of places. Robinson, Havenstein, Barnes, Britt, Harkey....these guys would get picked up as well.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
No worries! I took the dog for a hike, went to Jamba Juice to get my GF a smoothie, then swept up leaves, in an attempt to blow off steam. Didn't work. I was thinking of going to play some hockey but the pickup game is full for tonight. Guess I'll just have to workout at home...:lifting::lifting::lifting::headexplosion:

Sounds like a better plan than sitting in front of the tube and getting ticked off. I got a last minute call at 5:36 pm to go to the prison. Just now got home. At least the day wasn't a total loss.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

On offense, I think our line will be ok IF they can stay healthy and we can get some continuity there. Lack of continuity on OL hurts, and it hurts even more when you have a lot of rookies. Next year all of the rookies will be veterans, and thanks to injuries this year, they will all have received some playing time. That being said, would have been nice to have more veteran presence there this year.

Where we need help the most is at QB, because it's clear that Foles isn't the answer to anything and Keenum is at best a stopgap. Next, we need some WR's, because Quick seems to have lost his confidence after his injury last year, Bailey's future is clearly up in the air, while Welker and Britt are not likely to be long term contributors here, particularly the former.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
One good thing today. The Cheaters lost again!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
angry-mob-o.gif

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Had the good fortune of my youngest granddaughter at the house while the game was on! Turn the channel from the game to the Polar Express and enjoyed with her much more than the game! Shame that the team will be this bad until the coaching staff and owner have been replaced!

dhaab

Rookie
Has there ever been a more "lame duck team" as this one ever?? Owner who doesn't care about winning, only about moving his team to make it more valuable. Because of this scenario, the HORRIBLE and outdated coaching staff is left alone to ruin what is an actually somewhat talented roster. Disgusting on multiple levels, folks. Can't believe how far this team has fallen to this quickly. UGH!!

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Has there ever been a more "lame duck team" as this one ever?? Owner who doesn't care about winning, only about moving his team to make it more valuable. Because of this scenario, the HORRIBLE and outdated coaching staff is left alone to ruin what is an actually somewhat talented roster. Disgusting on multiple levels, folks. Can't believe how far this team has fallen to this quickly. UGH!!
I'll probably get in trouble for this but, you really have to wonder if having a stone age, boring, crappy team, and disgusted fans was the plan all along.:thinking:

DenverRam

Starter
im so glad one of his 4 or 5 sports franchises is winning.

While the rams have posted the worst record in the nfl for a decade.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Gurley got 9 fargain carries.

Foles attempted 35 passes.

This is some BS right here.
Fisher says the Rams are a running team. Then why pass 41 times and run 36 times?
He doesn't even know his own game plan. Just one more reason to fire Fisher now.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Spagnolian. Today's effort was absolutely Spagnolian.

Let's not put blame on Spags for the terrible coaching Jeff Fisher has provided us for 4 years.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Fun Facts from today's game.
Time of Possession: Arz 39:47 Rams 20:13 That's DOUBLE Imagine how the defense felt after the game. This is what will cause even more injuries on defense
First Downs: Arz 29 Rams 9 That's more then TRIPLE
Offensive Yards: Arz 524 Rams 212 That's more then DOUBLE
Third Down Conversions: Arz 7 Rams 1 I don't know what that is but it's a lot!
Net Yards Rushing: Arz 175 Rams 66 Almost TRIPLE

I cannot even imagine how totally exhausted the Rams defense was after this game.

Next 4 games
Lions - coming off a Thursday night game and playing very well
Tampa Bay - Getting better each week
Seattle - Just destroyed the Vikings
SF - At SF, playing better then the Rams and looking for revenge.
aka Rams mat not win another game and probably can only win 1 more and will finish 4-12 or 5-11. That's 7-8-1, 7-9, 6-9, 4-12. And each year you think they will improve. I cannot believe this team with this talent cannot play better.

Status
Not open for further replies.