Official Cardinals@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I checked out at 10-0, because you know, scoring 10 points is beyond this team. But THREE carries for gurley in the second half of a 2 score game? Back to back games with 9 carries in each? We have TWO players on offense, and we don't get either of them the ball? And to top it off, I go back to ESPN to double check stats and see the below? The worst thing is that it wouldnt surprise me if these numbers were true...

upload_2015-12-6_18-59-25.png

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Sorry it took so long to reply, I was on the phone with my son discussing his beloved Redskins and how the Rams are worse than them. :mad: Btw he said to say hi. :)

Yeah, that gif always cracks me up and also capsulizes exactly what I'm feeling and what I'd like to do but am too civilized to do. :fighting: Right now I'm watching the :wabbit: Bradfords play the :shooting: Cheatriots. :seizure:
No worries! I took the dog for a hike, went to Jamba Juice to get my GF a smoothie, then swept up leaves, in an attempt to blow off steam. Didn't work. I was thinking of going to play some hockey but the pickup game is full for tonight. Guess I'll just have to workout at home...:lifting::lifting::lifting::headexplosion:

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I haven't read the rest of the vents. I need to post my reaction, then I'll go back and read through.

Or at least lets not totally embarass ourselves like we did the last 3 weeks. (the BAL game was an embarrassment because of how we just gave it away)

All I wanted was for the Rams to not embarrass themselves. Apparently that was too much to ask. This isn't just a 5 game losing streak. It's a 4 week total embarrassment streak.

Next week, I'll set my expectations lower. (Not sure how).

This season sucks worse in a way than those 1 and 2 win seasons because our expectations were so high coming into this year.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Just absolutely fitting for this team. So in pregame warm-up, the newly signed kicker (not going to look up his name) pulled a quad muscle. They figured he could kick short-range FGs. So, Fisher goes into the locker room to see who has kicked before and both Welker and Longacre both replied they have. I didn't listen to the TV broadcast and wasn't sure if this was mentioned which is why Hekkers had KO duties today.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Worst the team has been since the GSOT?

Is there even a debate?

Oooh. I can say something positive.

Yeah, the Rams that had the privilege of drafting Chris Long, Jason Smith, Sam Bradford, RGIII.... those were really bad teams, 1 or 2 win teams each one.

This team will have at least gotten to 4 wins before they totally mailed it in for the rest of the year. They gave us plenty of reasons to be hopeful, then pulled it away like Lucy pulling a football away from Charlie Brown.

DenverRam

Starter
i honestly have not watched the last two rams games because they have been so awful.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Do you think the Rams could score with these guys?

lfl-changes.jpg

(double entendre intentional)

Dahonz

UK Rams Fan
Name
Chris Jones
Foles is absolutely horseshit. How the hell did he get a pro bowl spot a few years ago?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I know this is a vent thread, but I'm having g a hard time understanding all the people coming in here saying "I didn't watch the game but...".

If you didn't watch, whatcha venting about...?

DenverRam

Starter
I know this is a vent thread, but I'm having g a hard time understanding all the people coming in here saying "I didn't watch the game but...".

Not having a decent team in over a decade

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Because it feels good? o_O

DenverRam

Starter
if people dont even watch the games these days, i dont know how anyone can expect people to go to the games lol

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
This is all that we have left. There is no reason to be optimistic about this team and there will be no reason until Fisher is gone.

And I'm not too sure about the rest of the front office as well. They've signed a few more good players than what we had before but not enough, or they've failed miserably at coaching, or both.

DenverRam

Starter
Everybody knows that Kroenke is the problem.

We can blame jeff fisher, keenum, whoever. Doesnt change the fact that Stan kroenke is one of the worst sports owners in history.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I just give up. I don't have no more fight in me and it hurts so bad to watch this so called football team play. I would like to thank all you guys for your opinions and the great discussion about the draft. I really love this place and you guys. I wish you the best and I will be back next season but I really need a break from the torture this team puts me through on Sundays. God bless and Happy Holidays.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just give up. I don't have no more fight in me and it hurts so bad to watch this so called football team play. I would like to thank all you guys for your opinions and the great discussion about the draft. I really love this place and you guys. I wish you the best and I will be back next season but I really need a break from the torture this team puts me through on Sundays. God bless and Happy Holidays.

Hang in there, Hots.

Glory will great when we flip this thing.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
When it comes to the offense, there aren't enough adjectives to describe how bad this team is. I know Keenum is starting next week. And its more an audition for his future in the NFL. But does it matter? He might be a little better than Foles because he can move around the pocket. But he was pretty bad too. I'm beginning to think any quarterback would be bad with this team. The few times Foles did throw a catchable ball I saw drops. Its just a bad offense all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.