Official Cardinals@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
After 60 games of Fisher-Ball I've finally reached my breaking point - he needs to go and most of his staff with him. :baghead: :mad:

You know the rules - no attacking fellow members - no childish name calling of coaches and players. Keep your vents in this thread as much as is possible.

JwEbXUh.gif

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Fuck this team with a baseball bat with lots of rusty nails nailed into the head.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
The thirty minutes I spent removing all the dog poop from my yard was the best part of my afternoon

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Congrats Kroenke, I think I finally care about this team as little as you do,

Irish

Starter
Alex Trebek:

"Blaine Gabbert is an NFL QB.

Nick Foles is not."

BUZZER!!

Trebek: "Allen"

Allen: "What is something you wouldn't be caught dead saying before the beginning of the 2015 NFL Season?"

Trebek: "Correct. The board is yours"

Allen: "Let's go same category. Ravings of a lunatic that came true for 500."

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Last complaint for now, there's bad, then there's pathetic, then there's completely unable to muster anything remotely resembling NFL football, then there's this team. So awful there's not even an entertaining moment in their games anymore.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They are still my team, but this team has given up on everything..4 wins is the highwater mark this year..Top 5 Pick, here we come!

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
"no childish name calling of coaches and players"

Good. So I will be able to say that Nick Foles has been the worst Rams QB since... My entire life? I would rather watch Keith Null and Kyle Boller alternate drives. This is the worst offense I have ever seen. An all time garbage season on that side of the ball. Comparable to that of the winless Bucs. The 3rd down conversion percentage is something to admire, or rather, mourn. There should be some sort of memorial dedicated to it. A despicable, dismal, down right atrocious team. A group of 11 players that perform as well together as a group of emaciated orphans would.

Mind blowing really. Jeff Fisher should go to a war crimes trail for his part in the genocide of modern football offenses. He should be exiled from the sport.

Here's to the draft and another swap out of coaching and front office that *fingers crossed* will hopefully pull this team out of it's almost 15 year slump.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Until this coaching staff is gone, there will be no playoffs for the Rams. No excuses to be this bad nearing the end of the fourth year under a regime. For some reason Fisher will probably be the first coach in the super bowl era to get a fifth year after no winning seasons in his first four. I feel absolutely terrible for the people who spend their hard earned money on this.

tonyl711

Starter
time to rebuild again, Fisher needs to go after this season, we need someone who can evaluate offensive players, 4 years in and we have an Oline full of rookie and second year players a WR corp that hasnt had a really decent WR since he has been here much less a #1 type WR and still have no QB that is worth a freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.