Official Cardinals@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Gurley got 9 fargain carries.

Foles attempted 35 passes.

This is some BS right here.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
No it's not the worst, and that should make us all very sad. This team would beat the everloving pee pee out of the '09 team.

But would it? I know it sounds crazy to say, but man. If you took this teams last few performances and put them against 09... I mean maybe I'm blinded by how bad this team is right now and time has made me forget about 09 a bit, but this offense was bad against equally bad defenses. The Ravens were near the bottom of the league with most of it's stars missing and we still looked like garbage against them and the Niners save a couple plays. I think this team would beat 09, but a blow out? Not sure.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I've spent the day intoxicating myself and as the game progressed it morphed from humiliation to where I realized I was in a 70s live action Disney movie featuring Dean Jones

So I don't have much to vent about! I'm wasted!!!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

FRO

Legend
Nick Foles started 7-10. Went 8-25 the rest of the way. Our number 2 QB option wasn't an option either. I do not get it. Unless the goal is to tank, I just do not get it.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Niners are better than us after having their entire team and coaching staff abandon them. Do we need anymore reasons to fire Fisher?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Reminds me 98, stick with the horrible QB no matter how bad he plays. Sure hope next year reminds us all of 99.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Worst the team has been since the GSOT?

Is there even a debate?
Where were you? Those bad Linehan/Spags teams were bad in every single imaginable way. Offense, defense, special teams, personality, talent, effort, and yes even coaching(Lol)...just sayin man, i know you're venting(I feel your pain) but this team has a better defense than anything we've seen since probably the 2001 team, and the special teams are the best we've had since maybe forever.

The offense is offensive :)

Athos

Legend
PSS:

THE WHINERS WIN!

WHUT WHUT!

That helps our quest for a QB, gentleman! Yes indeedy!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I really mean this for all of you guys. We have endured some of the most pathetic football over the years, but I really hope all of you have a very happy holiday season. Cheers to those Rams fans who've stuck with this team through the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Happy Holidays from me to you... Montana Style!

th

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
We nudged closer to a top 5 pick with that Niners win!!!!

We sure as hell don't want them to get a QB before us.

fearsomefour

Legend
Spagnolian. Today's effort was absolutely Spagnolian.
Spagnolian....haha.
Good term.
The difference is this team had a reasonable expectation of being competitive. Total failure.
Cigs should have a card board box with his things from his office waiting for him after the game.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Wow, that was bad huh!!

I've forgotten what an offence looks like tbh. Wonder if Fisher will tell anyone to kiss his ass this week

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Let's play the Jeff Fisher Post-Game Interview Drinking Game!

- "We'll fix it in practice" - take a drink
- "It's execution" - take a drink
- "We need to score more points" - take a drink
- "We looked good in practice" - take a drink
- "This isn't good enough" - take a drink
- Angrily walks out because someone asked him a question he didn't like - finish your drink and snort a line of cocaine

I need to drink to get through the game itself, please don't kill me :cry:

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Let's play the Jeff Fisher Post-Game Interview Drinking Game!

- "We'll fix it in practice" - take a drink
- "It's execution" - take a drink
- "We need to score more points" - take a drink
- "We looked good in practice" - take a drink
- "This isn't good enough" - take a drink
- Angrily walks out because someone asked him a question he didn't like - finish your drink and snort a line of cocaine
I'm doing a line of Coke and a 10 shots already mate. Got to after watching that shite :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Spagnolian. Today's effort was absolutely Spagnolian.
Spags won 9 games in his last two years here.
Fisher is currently at 10 in his *last two years here, and with absolutely superior talent by comparison.

*could indeed be his last year

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
PSS:

THE WHINERS WIN!

WHUT WHUT!

That helps our quest for a QB, gentleman! Yes indeedy!

Watching Gabbert make that beautiful deep throw to win it in overtime was excruciating. Icing on the cake for a terrible day of football.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Did G-Rob have any penalties today? If not, it could be considered a positive.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For those who feel Fisher needs more time to develop an offense, Blaine flippin Gabbert threw for almost 200 yards and accounted for the tying and game winning TD.
Yeah, I'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.