Official Cardinals@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Let's not put blame on Spags for the terrible coaching Jeff Fisher has provided us for 4 years.

I'm saying that what we saw today is similar to what we saw in the waning days of the Spags era.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Nick foles.jpg

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Sounds like a better plan than sitting in front of the tube and getting ticked off. I got a last minute call at 5:36 pm to go to the prison. Just now got home. At least the day wasn't a total loss.
I watched zero football today. If I thought there was even the slightest chance of the Rams being competitive I would've watched the game somewhere. But right now watching this team pisses me off too much and I can't allow them to dictate my emotions and end up ruining my day. Especially my Sunday.
I'm glad to hear that your day turned positive! That's fantastic!
(y)

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I don't even feel like venting, that's how apathetic I've become about this team

Years of losing will do that to you

apathy.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
haha, sorry man, wasn't trying to be scary.
I would rather not draft one, but, that is just me. But, I bat .500 at best with these things.

What's your plan then? Just curious.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, what was supposed to be a great birthday for me was ruined by another person... so, rather than do some pre-planned, wonderful things during the day, I sat at home watching it live, drinking copious amounts of alcohol (the high point of the day) and passing out around 8:30.

One of the worst birthdays I've ever had.

The Rams? Who knows... obviously, Fisher has no answers and is incapable of coming up with any.

The defense is now getting tired and, from the looks on their faces, resentful of the offense and the coaches that are game planning that offense (who could blame them?)

The only question now is... can they win another game before the season ends? The team is falling apart and Fisher's losing control.

I used to think maybe SF... but, listening to Bernie this morning, they have now tied the Rams for dead last in offensive production. He said there used to be a pretty wide gap between the Rams and SF but that gap is gone and they're both dead last... in other words, one team is improving (SF) and the other deteriorating (guess who).

Blaine Gabbert is better than anything we have at QB? Let that sink in...

So, not sure we can even beat them.

Will Fisher be fired? Who knows... predicting Kroenke is futile.

Bad day yesterday... not feeling too good today, either.

fearsomefour

Legend
What's your plan then? Just curious.
I should have stated that differently. I don't want to draft a guy with the plan that he is going to be the starter. I have no problem drafting a QB. Having a rookie QB come in and be the guy from day 1 certainly increases the odds he will be ok, but, the odds still aren't great. With FA (starting this year) the clock is ticking on keeping the core of the D together. I don't want to burn 2 to 3 years committing blindly to a rookie QB as the starter.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
True confessions:

After they go down by 10 or more, does anyone start rooting for them to fail the rest of the game?

I'm sitting there, watching one bad series after another... penalties (that Austin one was a doozie)... Fisher making stupid challenges... and I start hoping for Arizona to really run up the score.

I kind of felt guilty... turned to my son and asked him if I was wrong.

He said, "no, I do that all the time with the Rad Sox".

I laughed. Then got another beer.

Last edited:

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
When it comes to the offense, there aren't enough adjectives to describe how bad this team is. I know Keenum is starting next week. And its more an audition for his future in the NFL. But does it matter? He might be a little better than Foles because he can move around the pocket. But he was pretty bad too. I'm beginning to think any quarterback would be bad with this team. The few times Foles did throw a catchable ball I saw drops. Its just a bad offense all around.

also saw receivers that don't fight for the ball. when I watch other games I see a lot of qbs throw up 50\50 balls and the offense wins most of the time

RAMBUSH

Starter
Who cares , why vent ? The steelers won and the patriots are 10-2! Grab yourself a second favorite team and roll on !

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I should have stated that differently. I don't want to draft a guy with the plan that he is going to be the starter. I have no problem drafting a QB. Having a rookie QB come in and be the guy from day 1 certainly increases the odds he will be ok, but, the odds still aren't great. With FA (starting this year) the clock is ticking on keeping the core of the D together. I don't want to burn 2 to 3 years committing blindly to a rookie QB as the starter.

We wouldn't be committing blindly but we only have so many resources. Obviously, if the kid isn't ready, you go with Mannion or a vet FA (if there's a reasonably priced one). But I don't see an issue with going with a rookie starter. The Bucs are in the playoff hunt with Jameis despite a less talented roster.

Even if our rookie isn't as good as Jameis, if he's anywhere near serviceable, we can win with the ground game and defense. Look at the Seahawks and Russell Wilson as well. Ravens and Flacco. Ryan and the Falcons. Etc.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Vent threads have a 24-hour limit. We're close enough, so locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.