Official Cardinals@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm seeing a new LT right there! While some are throwing folding chairs, she's throwing whole freaking' tables. Hard for me to tell on my phone but it appears she didn't even put down her purse. Bring her in for a workout!

Sorry it took so long to reply, I was on the phone with my son discussing his beloved Redskins and how the Rams are worse than them. :mad: Btw he said to say hi. :)

Yeah, that gif always cracks me up and also capsulizes exactly what I'm feeling and what I'd like to do but am too civilized to do. :fighting: Right now I'm watching the :wabbit: Bradfords play the :shooting: Cheatriots. :seizure:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
At least Bradford is starting again and Philly is losing. That second round pick is looking good.
All I have to say is Fire Fisher Now. Why he is even still the coach now is a travesty.
Miami fired their head coach a few weeks ago and they have a better record and won again today.
And while I am at it Kronke needs to get off his ass and fire Fisher and then either move the team or not move the team but do something and quit f%#$@!@ with the fans.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Deer brots sound good.....
I could actually see it....

Man... I can't even look forward to the draft. :palm:

Man those babies were good, though. I'm thawing out some more. They're jalapeño and cheddar and the cheese oozes out of them. I'm in heaven... :love:

MountainRam

Rookie
Watching the games, many time Rams were a block here or block two there to get the offense going...........................

Who am I kidding!

They suck. I am leaning towards moving on from all of this staff including Gregg Williams.

Shoman01

Rookie
The 49er's are a NFL laughingstock dumpster fire this year, yet somehow our mighty Rams have surpassed them in ineptitude. Clearly, and I mean CLEARLY, nobody in the front office would pick up a $100 bill on the ground in front of them if it meant it would help the Rams. I give a middle finger to those in charge of this mess.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't watch the game. Not regretting that choice.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Didn't watch the game. Not regretting that choice.

Same. The sad thing is that I don't even regret not having cable now. I just wish I could go onto this forum on Sunday and see the inhabitants happy.

cracengl

Rookie
I'm not aware of anyone who said he needs more time to develop an offense. It's been almost 4 years.

They're young. They need more time to gel. They've had a lot of injuries. Their o line has been shuffled around. They have guys out of position. They need to come together as a unit. It's a new offense, it needs time for guys to learn the pkaybook.

I was asking for it. He beats me because he loves me. I'm staying for the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.