Official Cardinals@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These wankers are going to make me shell out for a curry for those two chumps I call friends. We are not going to win again this season are we?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
For those who feel Fisher needs more time to develop an offense,
I'm not aware of anyone who said he needs more time to develop an offense. It's been almost 4 years.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
These wankers are going to make me shell out for a curry for those two chumps I call friends. We are not going to win again this season are we?
I don't see how. The offense gets worse every week, and the D is exhausted and (probably) no longer gives a shit.

fearsomefour

Legend
If I were a reporter and Fisher started getting snotty again I think I would ask him what he planned to do with all his spare time next year.
Of course, Id never get called on him again, but, whatever.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Honest question, but if Mannion was active today, and if he actually played would we have fared any worse? IMO no it could not have been any worse.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whats sad, is that I had my badass Rams personna going on! All my trolling goodness is wasted on thses stiffs!:deadhorse:

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I'll add a vent: it figures the first time we get a top 5 pick..... we might well get one of those years where the best QBs available are not even worth the pick.

2015 had Winston and Mariota. 2014 had Bortles. 2012 had Luck and RG3 (who I think would have been great but for the injuries). 2011 had Newton.

2013 had EJ Manuel (16th overall) as the only first round QB. I fear 2016 is shaping up to be the same story. No QBs worthy of a high first round pick. Goff, Cook, and Lynch don't do it for me. I'm not a football scout though. So I'll sit here and hope of the best. I would not be opposed to trading down at this point. This team has lots of holes. And I'm not convinced any of the QBs is worth it at pick 1-5. If we trade down to 10-17 or so, getting picks in the process, I'm willing to take whichever of the 3 is still there.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

In reply, all that I can say, is don't stop dreamin about tomorrow. Don't stop, it will soon be here.. It will be better than before. Yesterday's gone

fearsomefour

Legend
It's our only hope! Someone just scared me into thinking he won't draft a QB with our high pick.
haha, sorry man, wasn't trying to be scary.
I would rather not draft one, but, that is just me. But, I bat .500 at best with these things.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
:baghead::mad:

JwEbXUh.gif
I'm seeing a new LT right there! While some are throwing folding chairs, she's throwing whole freaking' tables. Hard for me to tell on my phone but it appears she didn't even put down her purse. Bring her in for a workout!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
In reply, all that I can say, is don't stop dreamin about tomorrow. Don't stop, it will soon be here.. It will be better than before. Yesterday's gone

[Insert killer guitar solo here]

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
so glad I went and played golf today instead of wasting my day watching this fucking shit show of a team. get rid of everyone, move the team to LA, whatever

Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif

fearsomefour

Legend
to quote Frank Sinatra....
It's a lovely day tomorrow, tomorrow is a lovely day,
Come and feast your tear-dimmed eyes
On tomorrow's clear blue skies,
If today your heart is weary, if every little thing looks gray,
Just forget your troubles and learn to say
Tomorrow is a lovely day.

fearsomefour

Legend
so glad I went and played golf today instead of wasting my day watching this freaking crap show of a team. get rid of everyone, move the team to LA, whatever

Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif
My wife went and golfed today, despite a tee time temp of 44 degrees. Shot a 43 on the front nine. Didn't get a report after that as I was sitting alone in the living room making a sad Ram football face.

Status
Not open for further replies.