What Vikings Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Yep, we're the homers. I was completely unaware of the Vikings before this week, how did I miss such a powerhouse team?

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Finally, a fan base that is arrogant. Honestly, it's no fun when we read a forum where the fans are blasting themselves. I have a lot of respect for what the Vikings have done. They are a good team. This will be a tough game. But yes, many of them are strongly underestimating us. I mean even the Cards fan base wasn't this cocky and by most all accounts the Cards are better than the Vikings.

Let's just set the record straight. Many, many, fans wrote us off the week we lost to Washington. That's a game we should have one. This team is far different looking with Gurlry in the mix.

Did anyone tell them Gurley had 138 yards rushing against the Niners? Sure, that's nothing, right? Well it's actually a heck of a lot when you consider the Rams pulled him with fives minutes to go in the third quarter. Then you factor in the Vikings got waxed by the Niners.

Silly Viqueens fans :LOL:

Fact of the matter is we take the lead of the sixth wild card slot once we win this game. And yeah, I'm predicting a win. Our defense is playing lights out right now and they can't keep Gurley and Tavon both grounded with giving a big one up to Cook or Britt. Peterson did nothing against us last year and that was before Donald. It's common for a top RB to have a humdrum day against us.

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I mean even the Cards fan base wasn't this cocky and by most all accounts the Cards are better than the Vikings.

That's because the Cards fans know the Rams team well. Besides, they weren't afraid of losing the game, they were afraid of Carson Palmer getting knocked out for the season again. So Palmer made it through the game unscathed and they lost anyway. :shades:

NorvZimmer

UDFA
Finally, a fan base that is arrogant. Honestly, it's no fun when we read a forum where the fans are blasting themselves. I have a lot of respect for what the Vikings have done. They are a good team. This will be a tough game. But yes, many of them are strongly underestimating us. I mean even the Cards fan base wasn't this cocky and by most all accounts the Cards are better than the Vikings.

Let's just set the record straight. Many, many, fans wrote us off the week we lost to Washington. That's a game we should have one. This team is far different looking with Gurlry in the mix.

Did anyone tell them Gurley had 138 yards rushing against the Niners? Sure, that's nothing, right? Well it's actually a heck of a lot when you consider the Rams pulled him with fives minutes to go in the third quarter. Then you factor in the Vikings got waxed by the Niners.

Silly Viqueens fans :LOL:

Fact of the matter is we take the lead of the sixth wild card slot once we win this game. And yeah, I'm predicting a win. Our defense is playing lights out right now and they can't keep Gurley and Tavon both grounded with giving a big one up to Cook or Britt. Peterson did nothing against us last year and that was before Donald. It's common for a top RB to have a humdrum day against us.
first off I love your screen name, you must really be a huge Adrian Peterson fan.;)
second, I don't think any Vikings fan is under estimating the Rams. the ones of us that are confident probably think that you're often is more one-dimensional than ours. after gurley it doesn't seem like there is much there. and I think if the Vikings limit gurley there is a very good chance we win the game.
Third, I think there is ZERO Vikings fans that would disagree with you that your defense is good, and yes they are the scariest part about this game for 99.9% of Vikings fans.
how about we leave san francisco game out of the equation and we can also leave your washington game out of the equation I think everybody can agree that the team that played in those games are not the same team better playing right now.

I'm predicting a very physical game with both defense is playing well but I'm hoping for a close game with the vikings coming out on top either way I think it is going to be 1 of the most entertaining games so far this year.:pillowfight: Haha

RamzFanz

Damnit
Lol you guys crack me up. Hating on a fan base for doing the same thing we do. Besides our D and a few players on O, we are not a good team. Talking up our game while sh!tting on another's who is just about as equal as us is absurd. I understand that's the homer in all of us, but I think this is why a lot of us get really butt hurt off a loss. Ive been trying to keep it level headed and it's a lot less frustrating in the end, trust me.

Uhhhh, what? The Rams are a top team in all but passing and we have a lot of potential there.

We are talking about how they think they are a top team because they beat cupcakes.

lighten+up+with+words.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://www.scout.com/nfl/vikings/forums/1554-purple-thoughts/14251794-rams-board-is-awful-quiet

RAMS BOARD IS AWFUL QUIET

They must all be Cards fans over there.
--------
Board died years ago - they all switched to another website.
-------
I think they all moved here: www.ramsondemand.com/forums/rams-nfl-talk.26/
-------
Holy crap, the homers on that board are some of the worst I have ever seen. I consider myself a Vikings homer but those guys take it to another level.
--------
I just reviewed some of their threads. Hard to read. Can't say I saw much in the way of this being a game. They expect Gurley to roll all over us and win. Even the Packer boards give us credit for being a threat to them.
-------
Ramsondemand are the biggest homers on the net!!
Yes, we are total homers and yet we criticize our team, players, and coaches but are respectful about it. So if any Vikings fans are reading this, come on over and join us for a discussion on the upcoming game. We already have a couple of your fans hanging out with us here this week. Good luck in the game, you will need it - Prime Time.

Just in case anyone read this and were curious about whether these guys are worth listening to...one of them claimed Ramstalk has good discussion and is worth reading. Enough said. :poop:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Guys call me a Homer I don't carecareThese vikes fans wanna act like their team is better then ours because of gain similar. And most on here wanna agree they are. HOWEVER those #s are skewed.

The vikes strength of schedule thus far is 32nd in the league thru week 8

Rams strength of schedule wk 8 is 15

Yeah tried to point that out myself due to all the stat mining I keep seeing from the Vikings faithful. But you know in a game like this the difference could be one tipped ball, a fumble, an INT, a dropped pass, etc. IMO throw all that schedule stuff out. This will be an effin cage match.

Which will make it all the sweeter when the Rams pull it out! :cool:

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
first off I love your screen name, you must really be a huge Adrian Peterson fan.;)
second, I don't think any Vikings fan is under estimating the Rams. the ones of us that are confident probably think that you're often is more one-dimensional than ours. after gurley it doesn't seem like there is much there. and I think if the Vikings limit gurley there is a very good chance we win the game.
Third, I think there is ZERO Vikings fans that would disagree with you that your defense is good, and yes they are the scariest part about this game for 99.9% of Vikings fans.
how about we leave san francisco game out of the equation and we can also leave your washington game out of the equation I think everybody can agree that the team that played in those games are not the same team better playing right now.

I'm predicting a very physical game with both defense is playing well but I'm hoping for a close game with the vikings coming out on top either way I think it is going to be 1 of the most entertaining games so far this year.:pillowfight: Haha

How about the Vikings are absolutely no different at all from when you played the Niners and you guys have played one team with a record of .500 or better. Oh yeah, that includes the Lions twice. And the Washinton game, Gurley didn't even play. Pretty clear difference when he does.

You guys got fat on inferior opponents. I want you to watch the Vikings to go into shock once Donald starts muddying the back field and Mark Barron, TJ McDonald, or Joyner (Shoot, they all hit. Rams defenders ALL hit! Vikings just... wrap up lol.) drops the hammer on Ole' Peterson. I don't think Terrible Teddy is gonna be ready for the heat he's about to get. And believe me, it's coming buddy. I don't recall hearing your OL is dominant at anything. You're gonna see exactly where your at this week.

And though I know this is a big game for us, this is a must win for you guys. Vikings lose this game, they're sitting home during the playoffs. We could still win our division, you guys can't IMO. Despite an off game against the Broncos, the NFC North Title perinially belongs to the Packers. :mrburnsevil:

Last edited:

NorvZimmer

UDFA
The same packers
How about the Vikings are absolutely no different at all from when you played the Niners and you guys have played one team with a record of .500 or better. Oh yeah, that includes the Lions twice. And the Washinton game, Gurley didn't even play. Pretty clear difference when he does.

You guys got fat on inferior opponents. I want you to watch the Vikings to go into shock once Donald starts muddying the back field and Mark Barron, TJ McDonald, or Joyner (Shoot, they all hit. Rams defenders ALL hit! Vikings just... wrap up lol.) drops the hammer on Ole' Peterson. I don't think Terrible Teddy is gonna be ready for the heat he's about to get. And believe me, it's coming buddy. I don't recall hearing your OL is dominant at anything. You're gonna see exactly where your at this week.

And though I know this is a big game for us, this is a must win for you guys. Vikings lose this game, they're sitting home during the playoffs. We could still win our division, you guys can't IMO. Despite an off game against the Broncos, the NFC North Title perinially belongs to the Packers. :mrburnsevil:
the same packers team that it came down to the last play against the chargers? The chargers team that we dominated.
Also, have you ever heard any vikings fan claim that our O line was dominant? No sane vikings fan have ever claimed that this year. But our O line has played against dominant defensive fronts in both denver and KC. I hope experience gained from those games benefit them against the rams.
And by the way you are talking it sounds like you have zero F'ING idea about the Vikings defense, or the vikings team as a whole. So keep thinking how awesome you guys are and keep thinking how you are going to slaughter us this weekend. You will be in for a surprise I think.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
If I was a neutral I wouldn't dare place a bet on this game. I just couldn't pick between them even with the Vikes as 2.5 favorites. Both teams are built in the same way. Running game, defense. Vikings have a QB who is playing better football at the present time. Rams have better trickeration, defense (although its debatable) and turnover differential. Vikings have a better record but the Rams schedule has been harder. Vikings have home field advantage which might just swing it - but really I don't get how guys are saying we're going to go off and drop a 50 burger on them or vice-versa (not that I have actually seen anyone say this!). Its going to be close I feel.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
The same packers

the same packers team that it came down to the last play against the chargers? The chargers team that we dominated.
Also, have you ever heard any vikings fan claim that our O line was dominant? No sane vikings fan have ever claimed that this year. But our O line has played against dominant defensive fronts in both denver and KC. I hope experience gained from those games benefit them against the rams.
And by the way you are talking it sounds like you have zero F'ING idea about the Vikings defense, or the vikings team as a whole. So keep thinking how awesome you guys are and keep thinking how you are going to slaughter us this weekend. You will be in for a surprise I think.

I don't think we will slaughter you, but I do think your hopes for the Playoffs go out the window if we win.

I do think our defense is going to ponund you, though. Probably get a few turnovers, have Teddy in fear of his life (like Kap), and frustrate Peterson. Our secondary is playing well and Jenkins will be on Diggs for much of the game. I just really like our chances. You guys only playing Denver one or maybe two good teams strongly favors STL. I just am not convinced you guys are battle tested. But, we will find that out very soon. Your schedule gets tough.

DenverRam

Starter
the ones of us that are confident probably think that you're often is more one-dimensional than ours. after gurley it doesn't seem like there is much there. and I think if the Vikings limit gurley there is a very good chance we win the game.a
oh absolutely we are more on dimensional. But our one dimension of a man named Gurley has not been stopped, even with every team knowing we are one dimensional. Which makes it even more impressive.
If the vikes do stop him, then yes, i would say you have a good chance. But no team has done it yet. Even as they stack the box versus him.

NorvZimmer

UDFA
I don't think we will slaughter you, but I do think your hopes for the Playoffs go out the window if we win.

I do think our defense is going to ponund you, though. Probably get a few turnovers, have Teddy in fear of his life (like Kap), and frustrate Peterson. Our secondary is playing well and Jenkins will be on Diggs for much of the game. I just really like our chances. You guys only playing Denver one or maybe two good teams strongly favors STL. I just am not convinced you guys are battle tested. But, we will find that out very soon. Your schedule gets tough.
Every game is a battle and there is a chance you could lose any week.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Yeah tried to point that out myself due to all the stat mining I keep seeing from the Vikings faithful. But you know in a game like this the difference could be one tipped ball, a fumble, an INT, a dropped pass, etc. IMO throw all that schedule stuff out. This will be an effin cage match.

Which will make it all the sweeter when the Rams pull it out! :cool:

Merlin this game is SO close I would expect whoever wins the opening coin toss to DEFER and try to start the game on defense to try and dictate first quarter (at least) Field Position. Since Pre-season our coaches have preached "FAST START" . Knowing teams gameplan us to have Nick Foles beat them (Now That TGII is Lose). Foles (I Believe) does More than he should to avoid a turnover . The NEED to address the middle of the field is a REAL ISSUE and wide open recievers are being missed. We can't avoid the middle of the field the way we are and stop the early Malaise that is opposite of a START FAST MOTO. I have a post in QB thread with stats and comments from top posters.

I believe Nick has more issues than we ever knew. I think he can make most all of the throws and can have uncanny accuracy . Just not with consistency and mostly only on FIRST READS . After first reads we enter into uncharted territory that has a normal low % of success . Yes some is OL and Nick was'nt hit last week of any measure yet still played as if being chased by a lose Siberian Tiger. What can we do so open recievers (I know ALL QB's miss) yet we with our 3RD down issues can't afford those misses now.

Todd Gurley is having very slow and low output 1ST quarters . Nick Foles with an obvious early script and trying to scipher schemes and coverages (with disguises) EARLY at a very hesitant to do any Free Lancing at all. remember Warner pissing off Martz with his Free-Lancing:whistle:. We can't keep bashing our WR's who have had drops with so few targets to also get a rythym going. I think they are in shock actually seeing the ball coming their direction.;)

If we lose a very close game I'm afraid of a landslide of :poop: headed Nick Foles way. I hope our "D" is who they have been and a much more dangerous group than anyone not a true RAMS fan is unaware of. Vikes talented but not the level we are at right now. Screw stats except RED ZONE shut downs we have all witnessed. Hoping we call that coin toss right as its OUR CALL TO MAKE. I also love how Johnny Hekker can bring field position back our way with his cannon leg. Its on Fisher, Cignetti , Weinke ,Garcia, Sherman ,Boudreau all together to get to the bottom of and find the Best Results as our 2 youngest players are now reaching what would be the BIG GAME part of a college schedule ( Havenstein ,(NO SACKS) J. Brown) are our only folks that might hit a rookie wall. NO INJURIES!!! CRUSH THE vikes!!!:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
The Rams players believe they can win...that is a long time coming. The Rams have a very realistic shot at winning this road game. :yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

GO RAMS!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The emoticons are 2 for a $1 today apparently
:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:
:mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:pillowfight::pillowfight::pillowfight::pillowfight::pillowfight::pillowfight:
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
The same packers

Take your homerism back to the vikes bored