What Vikings Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Any player that slides feet first gets the same protection. It is the sign that they are giving up. Say's so in the No Fun League rule book.
I get that. But from what I saw, Joyner had way to much momentum to simply let up once the QB started sliding (IMO). He was running with a head full of steam, which is completely legal because Joyner has no idea when or if Bridgewater is going to slide. Once Bridgewater slid, Joyner tried to let up. That could have been a real nasty helmet to helmet or even helmet to should pad hit. Joyner hit Bridgewater with his arm in an attempt to spin out of the hit.

I'm just defending Joyner as not being a dirty player, penalties like that will always happen so to me the penalty wasn't a big deal. Labeling Joyner as dirty or even fining him would be an unfortunate and unjust punishment however.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
I get that. But from what I saw, Joyner had way to much momentum to simply let up once the QB started sliding (IMO). He was running with a head full of steam, which is completely legal because Joyner has no idea when or if Bridgewater is going to slide. Once Bridgewater slid, Joyner tried to let up. That could have been a real nasty helmet to helmet or even helmet to should pad hit. Joyner hit Bridgewater with his arm in an attempt to spin out of the hit.

I'm just defending Joyner as not being a dirty player, penalties like that will always happen so to me the penalty wasn't a big deal. Labeling Joyner as dirty or even fining him would be an unfortunate and unjust punishment however.
For the record. I never said the hit was dirty. Just ill timed.

DenverRam

Starter
it was not dirty. Bridgewater and Joyner grew up in the same area and are family friends. Anyone who wants to call it dirty can go jump off a cliff.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame

Well you may be the only one outside of STL. Taking to Hawk fans, they think we are the dirtiest team ever. But they're butt hurt that we spanked them with a third string RB in week one. So go figure.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Yea, I'm not arguing with you directly. Sorry if it came off that way. Just wanting to spout out my point of view. I'm glad you can see that it wasn't an intentionally dirty play.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Any player that slides feet first gets the same protection. It is the sign that they are giving up. Say's so in the No Fun League rule book.

If the QB slides before the defender has started to go for the hit, the defender will pull up, but if the QB slides late he will get hit. Pretty simple, not sure what you are complaining about, TB chose to get hit.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The way I see it, when a quarterback decides to be a runner he does so at his own peril. Defenders are gonna hit you. Sometimes the hit isn't legal and they get penalized. Joyner got penalized. He'll likely get fined too. What else does anyone want? Do they want a 7 point head start next time they play? Geez, it ain't like he got away with murder. He was punished during the game and will be punished afterward.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Teddy is a little, frail guy...He'll be getting knocked out and nicked up a bunch...Get used to it....dude looks like he weighs 170 lbs soaking wet...

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Teddy is a little, frail guy...He'll be getting knocked out and nicked up a bunch...Get used to it....dude looks like he weighs 170 lbs soaking wet...

6-2, 198 lbs. Not exactly McLovin'.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
6-2, 198 lbs. Not exactly McLovin'.
You know how everybody lies on their drivers lic. When you're 18, you add 20 lbs....when you're 40, you subtract 40...or maybe 60.... LOL!
Well Teddy had weights up his ass at the combine .... dude looks like one of those fashion models...all ribs & hip bone...

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
You know how everybody lies on their drivers lic. When you're 18, you add 20 lbs....when you're 40, you subtract 40...or maybe 60.... LOL!
Well Teddy had weights up his ass at the combine .... dude looks like one of those fashion models...all ribs & hip bone...

I know.:rolllaugh:

Was actually surprised when I looked it up. Joyner may be shorter, but he weighs the same.

Nate

UDFA
Name
GOGOGADGET
So much for the Bears suck theory. Cutler is having his best season and vikes knocked them off at Chicago. Please keep postIng them stats though, it makes for comedic reading.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
So much for the Bears suck theory. Cutler is having his best season and vikes knocked them off at Chicago. Please keep postIng them stats though, it makes for comedic reading.

FOH Nate