What Vikings Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I see the Vikings winning by a large margin.

Vikes 31

Lambs 10

Tyrone Biggums.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i had no idea tavon scored all his tds from trick plays.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i had no idea tavon scored all his tds from trick plays.

Me either..Had no idea that short pass to Austin was a trick play (recent 60+ yard TD)...Never knew that Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt were only tricksters too.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
There fans totally disregard who they have played when it comes to numbers.

They lost to one playoff team and beat another that is on the decline. They faced one very good D in the Denver loss and a decent D against the Niners.

I don't know what happened to the Chiefs D. The Chargers D is not that good and then the Bears and Lions twice.

While the Rams played Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Arizona and Seattle. The Rams have better wins and losses across the board. The guy comparing stats seems to overlook that fact. This years Vikings may be last years Cardinals, in that the record does not really tell the story.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I wanna absolutely destroy these fuckers. For all the times they beat us in the 70's. The last two games we played them they crushed us. I think Fish comes out with a vengeance and we go up 14-0 within the first quarter. This game will tell us the future of this team. This is a playoff game already. WE MUST WIN THIS GAME.

…..

Legend
This game will tell us the future of this team. This is a playoff game already. WE MUST WIN THIS GAME.

I agree. Not so much standings wise because of the logjam of teams at around the .500 mark, but because of momentum, growth, confidence and team mindset.

The Rams grew up alittle in the last game, but they can grow up ALOT against Minnesota.

Lets go Rams!!!!!!!!

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Just saw this, Vikings schedule coming up:

9 Rams (4‑3) Home Sun Nov 8, 1:00 pm
10 Raiders (4‑3) Away Sun Nov 15, 4:05 pm
11 Packers (6‑1) Home Sun Nov 22, 1:00 pm
12 Falcons (6‑2) Away Sun Nov 29, 1:00 pm
13 Seahawks (4‑4) Home Sun Dec 6, 1:00 pm
14 Cardinals (6‑2) Away Thu Dec 10, 8:25 pm
15 Bears (2‑5) Home Sun Dec 20, 1:00 pm
16 Giants (4‑4) Home Sun Dec 27, 1:00 pm
17 Packers (6‑1) Away Sun Jan 3, 1:00 pm
:eek:

They've had it cupcake up until this point, but that stretch is absolutely brutal. We're on the other end of the spectrum, having passed the toughest part of our schedule and entering the cupcake part.

I'm starting to think our real competition for that last wildcard spot is Seattle.
They beat the Lions twice, Chargers, Bears, and Chiefs (without Jamaal Charles). The did play the Broncos well but everyone whose played the Broncos has played well just not well enough to win. The Broncos defense looks pretty darn good at times.

I don't think the Rams will be competing for a Wild Card Spot because they are winning the division.

Just saw this, Vikings schedule coming up:

9 Rams (4‑3) Home Sun Nov 8, 1:00 pm
10 Raiders (4‑3) Away Sun Nov 15, 4:05 pm
11 Packers (6‑1) Home Sun Nov 22, 1:00 pm
12 Falcons (6‑2) Away Sun Nov 29, 1:00 pm
13 Seahawks (4‑4) Home Sun Dec 6, 1:00 pm
14 Cardinals (6‑2) Away Thu Dec 10, 8:25 pm
15 Bears (2‑5) Home Sun Dec 20, 1:00 pm
16 Giants (4‑4) Home Sun Dec 27, 1:00 pm
17 Packers (6‑1) Away Sun Jan 3, 1:00 pm
:eek:

They've had it cupcake up until this point, but that stretch is absolutely brutal. We're on the other end of the spectrum, having passed the toughest part of our schedule and entering the cupcake part.

I'm starting to think our real competition for that last wildcard spot is Seattle.

First off I think our next three games are the brutal part,
rams, raiders and packers. Falcons are sooo overrated and will
fade like always, seahawks are average and giants are real avg also.
The only teams that scare us are the rams, packers and cardinals.
the rest eh!!

you guys have to remember, AP used to have 200 yard games constantly,
2000 in a season etc and it got us nowhere. You need more than running 150 yards a game.
You also sometime need to throw the ball and both teams suck at that

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
2000 in a season etc and it got us nowhere. You need more than running 150 yards a game.
Welcome to Ramsondemand @nfl monster 666 .

I think what you missed in the above statement is that when Peterson was in his prime and putting up those big numbers your D was not dominant. What you are about to see this Sunday is.

fancents86

Starter
Lol you guys crack me up. Hating on a fan base for doing the same thing we do. Besides our D and a few players on O, we are not a good team. Talking up our game while sh!tting on another's who is just about as equal as us is absurd. I understand that's the homer in all of us, but I think this is why a lot of us get really butt hurt off a loss. Ive been trying to keep it level headed and it's a lot less frustrating in the end, trust me.

fearsomefour

Legend
I picked the Vikings as a play off team this year, they have pieces. Their D is playing well, their O is inconsistent. I for one like Bridgewater quite a bit, not necessarily where he is right now but where I think he will be a couple of years from now.
Big advantage being at home, no idea what the weather is going to be like. I will say this however, in the season opener when SF put pressure on Bridgewater he can go into a box. I see both teams trying to dominate with the run. Tight game with things opening up later in the game. Overall I give our D the edge, their passing game, our running game.
Close game with big playoff implications. If the Rams wins this they are 7-3 at the 10 game mark. I think the Rams beat the Bengals as well.

bskrilla

Starter
Besides our D and a few players on O, we are not a good team.
So apart from more than half of our team which is phenomenal, we're not very good. Fair enough.

The posters on this site tend to be incredibly fair about our team. We understand our Offense is currently bad, but most of us also think that the potential is there for the offense to be better than it has been.

We're only making fun of the people predicting a Vikings blowout, and pointing out that their wins have come against sub-par teams. There's nothing homer about that.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

Welcome to the board.

There's been quite a few of us saying the same thing about the lack of a passing game. Your team is the one most pointed at as a poster child for a one dimensional offense. A lot of people also forget that the Vikings during AP's tenure have had pretty good defenses as well, especially the run D. It's not been enough to get you to the promised land, and it won't be for us either. However, I do think we can win our division as is.

To me Sunday is a game between two teams trying to do the same thing. I like your QB better, I don't know enough about your OL to make a judgment on them. However I like the rest of our starters. I think our defense is the best in the NFL for holding good teams to minimal points. I think Austin equals your big play gadget WR. (Why can I not remember his name, I can even see his face, can't get the name), and I think Gurley will equal AP. 20-10 Rams is my prediction.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Foles needs to step up. What does it tell you when opposing fans each week mention how terrible he is?

fancents86

Starter
So apart from more than half of our team which is phenomenal, we're not very good. Fair enough.

The posters on this site tend to be incredibly fair about our team. We understand our Offense is currently bad, but most of us also think that the potential is there for the offense to be better than it has been.

We're only making fun of the people predicting a Vikings blowout, and pointing out that their wins have come against sub-par teams. There's nothing homer about that.
Right there with you about our potential. But when we laugh about other teams fans ridiculous predicaments, and then respond with outlandish predicaments ourselves, we're pretty much calling the kettle black. That's the homerism I was referring to.

lockdnram21

Legend
Funny their offense is 1 spot ahead of us in the rankings. Clueless Vikings fan #1.

Hmmmm Teddy has 1 less TD and the same number of Ints in 26 more attempts. He has a better comp % but their other numbers are almost identical. Clueless Vikings fan #2.

Home field is their advantage but according to Vegas that's where it ends. You are given 3 points for being at home and the opening line is the Rams +2 so Vegas calls the Rams a 1 point favorite on a neutral field. Teddy has more potential than Foles but hasn't fully realized that potential. When it's all done I'm sure he'll have had a better career than Foles but right now it's pretty close. Better WR? Meh Diggs is off to a good start but it ends there. Autsin might be able to match him in big play potential but our passing game is inconsistent. Wallace = Britt, veteran who was good vs a veteran that never realized his potential. TE? No matter how much we hate Cook for his drops and pathetic blocking it's hard to call Rudolph better. One more catch in three less targets but half 100 less yards and over 5 yards less a catch. Our RB's are much better out of the backfield than theirs are. As for RB APete is the guy in Gurley's crosshair. Forty six more carries and fifty eight more yards. We all know our offense is inconsistent and needs a major booster shot to reach it's potential. It seems Vikings fans need to understand their offense isn't much different.

That's some Trent Dilfer level analysis right there.

Only gripe I see is there wr are better. Wallace has 1000 yard season under his belt. I think a couple thats how he got that big deal with Mia. I would take him over all our receivers not named Tavon. I would take Charles johnson over eeverybody not named Tavon

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
That's some Trent Dilfer level analysis right there.

OMG... and the "four letter network" keeps putting this guy in front of a camera?! WTH! I love Jackson's look while Dilrod is making his statement. This guy is and will always be a total tool!