What Vikings Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
And hahahahahahahahaba 5 Wr on our team are faster than austin.
Diggs
Wright
Wallace
CP84
Theilen
Johnson
Wait, let me make that 6

Doesnt matter how fast they are when TB is on his back. Have you seen this years Rams D? Whos the vikings backup QB? I dont think TB can hold Aaron Rodgers jock and the Rams gave AR problems with the exception of 2 broken coverages, 1 of which has been corrected and the other was due to a slip, which probably wont happen on the artificial surface in minn.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would be willing to bet on CP84, wright, diggs are all better in the open field.
Diggs
Wright
Wallace
CP84
Theilen
Johnson
Wait, let me make that 6

I can't figure out if you're being a gigantic homer, talking completely out of your ass, or just ignorant of the game of football.

Jarius Wright and Diggs don't even approach Austin in space. It's not remotely close. And while Patterson has that sort of ability, he doesn't play because unlike Austin, he hasn't progressed since his rookie year.

And there isn't a single WR on your team faster than Austin. Mike Wallace used to be but he's not 25 years old any more. I guess I'll say it's possible Wallace still is...but he hasn't shown it in the past couple years.

Last edited:

Penguin.

Rookie
We played better teams on offense and defense. We had a tougher schedule. QBs are similar, even though this is Nick's first year in our system with a shitty line compared to Teddy who has had a relatively decent line in comparison. Both teams have fantastic RBs. Our defense is better. I take us.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Shhh be quiet.
You lost all credibility when you said james starks is as good as AP.
The packers have 2 stud rbs? Starks is ok, Lacy is fat and won't do anything this year.

That's rich, using the phase "you lost all credibility"

And then following up with this;

Diggs
Wright
Wallace
CP84
Theilen
Johnson
Wait, let me make that

I'll say this, you're entertaining keep them coming amigo.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
[QUOTE="jrry32, post: 657444, member: 572"]I can't figure out if you're being a gigantic homer, talking completely out of your ass, or just ignorant of the game of football.

Jarius Wright and Diggs don't even approach Austin in space. It's not remotely close. And while Patterson has that sort of ability, he doesn't play because unlike Austin, he hasn't progressed since his rookie year.

And there isn't a single WR on your team faster than Austin. Mike Wallace used to be but he's not 25 years old any more. I guess I'll say it's possible Wallace still is...but he hasn't shown it in the past couple years.[/QUOTE]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are we voting? if so my vote is D. all the above:snicker:

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
For any fan that has an Apple TV check out the NFL app, go to teams and then to the Vikes. They have a nice breakdown on Gurley and AD. You really get to see some great plays broken down. Once the Viking fans watch it they will have a better understanding of how good these guys. Great breakdown, worth the watch if you get the chance.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, as far as the vikings team is concerned, for their sake I hope they're not as dumb as some of their fans.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
We played better teams on offense and defense. We had a tougher schedule. QBs are similar, even though this is Nick's first year in our system with a crappy line compared to Teddy who has had a relatively decent line in comparison. Both teams have fantastic RBs. Our defense is better. I take us.
Showing your lack of knowledge of the Vikings O-line. With two starters out for the year, a rookie at right tackle, a back up center calling the protections. If that's a decent line, I would hate to see your definition of a sucky one. :)

Penguin.

Rookie
Showing your lack of knowledge of the Vikings O-line. With two starters out for the year, a rookie at right tackle, a back up center calling the protections. If that's a decent line, I would hate to see your definition of a sucky one. :)

"In comparison". I don't think you have any idea how atrocious our pass protection is. I believe Foles was/is pressured 45.5% on drop-backs, most among NFL QBs. In comparison, any line would do better.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Maybe, I guess I am not sure. But I h ave not seen much from him this year, all I have seen is when he was a rookie he was supposed to be the cats meow. The following 3 years.... nothing.

You mean CorDARelle , right

(Fixed it for you).

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, as far as the vikings team is concerned, for their sake I hope they're not as dumb as some of their fans.

To be fair...you could say the same about the Rams (if you went on Ramstalk).

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I can't figure out if you're being a gigantic homer, talking completely out of your ass, or just ignorant of the game of football.

And there isn't a single WR on your team faster than Austin. Mike Wallace used to be but he's not 25 years old any more. I guess I'll say it's possible Wallace still is...but he hasn't shown it in the past couple years.
Ive been reading this guys garbage for pages. at this point the guy has turned into a joke. no point in even interacting with him anymore until after the game. and by then I'm sure he'll have high tailed it out of here from embarrassment

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Hoping for nice weather. I rewatched a couple Vikings games and had forgotten that they are playing at the Minnesota Gophers stadium.

NorvZimmer

UDFA
Ive been reading this guys garbage for pages. at this point the guy has turned into a joke. no point in even interacting with him anymore until after the game. and by then I'm sure he'll have high tailed it out of here from embarrassment

Same to you Homers. Seriously you guys think any fan other than a rams fan is completely and utterly wrong. There is zero chance that they can have a opinion of their own and that opinion could be right at all.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Same to you Homers. Seriously you guys think any fan other than a rams fan is completely and utterly wrong. There is zero chance that they can have a opinion of their own and that opinion could be right at all.

Don't group all of us together.

Dude was out of line saying the Packers RBs are ANYWHERE close to AP. You were out of line saying any of your WRs are as good in space as Austin - some of them are better all around players than Austin, don't get me wrong - but there aren't too many players in the NFL as good as he is in space.

As for this game, I have a hard time seeing the Rams winning it. I think we are a better all around team....as in I'd take our roster over the Vikings....but your passing game is ahead of ours right now, and we're on the road.

We can't convert a 3rd down to save our lives, and I don't really see that changing against a top flight defense. Hope I'm wrong.

iced

I think you lost people when you tried to insinuate the vikes have receivers just as fast as Austin

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Generalize much? The same can be said of most any fan base including your own. The Rams have a young and mediocre O-line. Nick Foles is not playing well for various reasons. We have a lot of injured players at this time. Our wide receivers don't have what NFL fans consider to be a #1 type among them. Our TE's are average at best. Does that sound like a homer to you?

Most Rams fans here recognize our team's weaknesses but also know our potential. Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, Carson Palmer and many other QB's, teams and coaches can attest that it's not wise to underestimate this particular Rams team.

Btw @GabesHorn I deleted your comment. It belongs on Rams Talk, not here.