What Vikings Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NorvZimmer

UDFA
Ok buddy. Only you and 2 other posters over here have been pretty intolerable on this board. I think I am free to post whatever stats etc I want to. And you telling me to "go back to my board" is making you look bad. So please keep doing it.

NorvZimmer

UDFA
Do you think the accents are accurate?

This explains a lot. :sneaky: What's my point? There isn't one. Just being a wiseass. :pillowfight:
No we don't talk like that.
My grandma said stuff like "oofta" and "you betcha" but now days nobody really talks like that.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Btw guys, calm down. You're harshing my buzz. :argue: :mrburns:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I love statistics. Analytics however...it's mostly analysis paralysis if you asked me. Both in sports and the business world(some of it can be useful). Too many times these numbers are used to define something that in reality has no definitive answer(and people don't like having no definitive answer).
/rant

NorvZimmer

UDFA
I love statistics. Analytics however...it's mostly analysis paralysis if you asked me. Both in sports and the business world(some of it can be useful). Too many times these numbers are used to define something that in reality has no definitive answer(and people don't like having no definitive answer).
/rant
I agree, it seems like the main one that keeps coming up from the rams side Is about the vikings haven't beat anyone good.
At the end of the week it doesn't matter who you beat, a win is a win.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
As far as my part, I'm really looking forward to this pivotal game for both of us. It wouldn't be a signature win for either, but could be THE GAME that determines who watches the playoffs, and who sits home. I think the game will be very closely contested, and we are similar teams in many aspects. I think you guys get the nod at the QB position, but Foles is capable of having a big day.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
No we don't talk like that.
My grandma said stuff like "oofta" and "you betcha" but now days nobody really talks like that.

But do they say "Yah" and "okay then" all the time? I'm German born from German parents. English is my second language so this linguistic stuff interests me.

NorvZimmer

UDFA
As far as my part, I'm really looking forward to this pivotal game for both of us. It wouldn't be a signature win for either, but could be THE GAME that determines who watches the playoffs, and who sits home. I think the game will be very closely contested, and we are similar teams in many aspects. I think you guys get the nod at the QB position, but Foles is capable of having a big day.
Foles is capable of having a big game. The question for me is on the road?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Shit, it's anyone's guess, and yeah, why not? Will he? I don't know. I've been waiting for him to show me something. This may be the game, where he has to, because I think it will be a close one. Gurley, and Tavon, might not be enough on our offense. Someone has to show.

Our defense, is legit, and I hope Teddy is a tough guy, for your sake.

NorvZimmer

UDFA
crap, it's anyone's guess, and yeah, why not? Will he? I don't know. I've been waiting for him to show me something. This may be the game, where he has to, because I think it will be close.
IT also could be the game where adrian goes for 200 and 3 tds.
Who knows???(y)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Who knows???(y)
I said in another thread, that I wish both teams just handed it off the whole game, and didn't pass it. Old school.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I guess there are a couple more questions.
Foles vs our pass defense?
Our pass defenses vs your WR?
Again, on the road?
We seem to get up for big games. I'd consider this to be one, on the road, or not. I know we are not taking you lightly, and I know you are not taking us lightly. There was no rah, rah, cheering after our last win. In fact, the coach said he wasn't happy with the defense that didn't give up a TD. We'll be ready.

He's certainly not happy with the passing offense.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Here's a question that I'd love to ask, from a Vikings point of view. What's the real deal with C. Patterson, in your opinion/s?

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The question for me is simple. Is Minnesota a tougher home defense than Arizona? I'll take Foles road game from AZ, complete 16 of 24, with 4 drops from TE/WR and 3 touchdowns.

I don't think you'll find many people that would say it's easier to go play in Arizona than it would be to play in Minnesota.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Who knows???(y)

Even you know this RAMS "D" may force AP to the Bench. I said that. I think you will be searching for a RB that can get anything going. Both Packer stud RB's could'nt get SHIT. I think #44 for the Packers is as good as todays AP. Maybe better as a reciever. I've seen the stats on the last 4 weeks that AP has had and you have too yet for some Unknown reason you think he can TRIPLE that production against the toughest "D" you are gonna see all season. This is a Greg Williams "D" that kept you viqueens out of another SB so they would'nt be 0-5 now. You can thank him.

Our DT's are taking handoffs in other teams backfields. Do you and your backup Center need more of a CLUE?? Now you are missing a guy I liked in the draft but also thought he might be too small for the NFL. I was actually hoping he could play, knowing he could'nt bring TGII down by himself on no given day. Now we have to see a backup? Wow you guys don't seem to be the rotation stay fresh bunch we are built for. What in HEAVENS are you gonna do in TGII's 4TH Quarter RAMPAGE???

Who's gonna catch Tavon Austin? Hard to match that quickness in practice if its not on your team. My biggest question is how good is your BACKUP QB??? :icare: NO RAM INJURIES!!!:cool:

NorvZimmer

UDFA
Here's a question that I'd love to ask, from a Vikings point of view. What's the real deal with C. Patterson, in your opinion/s?
My opinion of CP84 is he is a bum who don't get it.
He was asked to meet with a "special trainer" in the off season and didn't. I think that this trainer was Tim Brown, to help him with his route running.
CP84 is our 6 WR, if he wasn't our kick returner "which I don't think he is needed for" he would be inactive.
He will more than likely be cut after this year, such a waste of talent.
He just won't put in the effort, and I think Zimmer is a coach who won't put up with it.

For the most part, and I mean MOSTLY this board had been very enjoyable.

Yeah, I have not enjoyed reading an opponents message board this much in a long time. I really like how you encourage talk between teams and make it work.

As for the game, Floyd not playing was kind of a given in Viking circles. Kendricks stings a bit and I was surprised to hear it today. I have a gut feeling that the passing game for both teams is going to make more of an impact than people are thinking. In fact if this thing turns into a 38-35 game there will be tears shed for the "lock of the week" under crowd.