VENT Vent Thread - Rams/Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I hope the Rams' players and coaches are a whole lot more mentally tough than a lot of posters here.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I hope the Rams' players and coaches are a whole lot more mentally tough than a lot of posters here.
Who knows? But they’re not tough enough to beat good NFL teams right now & that’s what they’re paid for.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really don’t give a fuck what Stafford says.

I see it with my own eyes. He is hurt, it’s probably his back snd it is affecting his ability to make plays.

I’m not making excuses for him I’m pointing out facts
Being hurt doesn't explain some of the very poor decisions that he has made. He's been around a long time he should know better than to make some of the plays he has lately.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I really don’t give a fuck what Stafford says.

I see it with my own eyes. He is hurt, it’s probably his back snd it is affecting his ability to make plays.

I’m not making excuses for him I’m pointing out facts
Except to date they are not facts

They're opinion

Right?

Now if it’s facts you’re looking for how about no Rams QB has ever stunk up the field more than Staffords last 3 games, 3 pick 6s two fumbles 0-3, prove me wrong

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Man… I’m grateful for DVRs… because there’s no way I’m planning my day around a Rams game for a while. What a waste of time.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Being hurt doesn't explain some of the very poor decisions that he has made. He's been around a long time he should know better than to make some of the plays he has lately.
Titans game for sure.

SAK11

Rookie
It was awesome having a great defense a year ago. That was short lived. The whole year they’ve been giving up a ton of yards. Now, against better teams, it’s both the yardage and the points. Too many long drives where they’re on the field forever. Way too easy to come up with 5-15 yards against this defense on any given play, Morris needs to change things up.

As for the offense, how about some balance? 2 straight games where the opposition has gone for over 39 minutes in time of possession. Run the ball, it’ll help limit the turnovers and keep our defense off the field for more than a quick minute.

Stafford and McVay were loving life together when things were good, let’s see what happens now that things are going embarrassingly bad.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Man…
ILB… Safety… Corner.. oline..
lots of problems to fix this off-season.
You can’t count on quick-fixes from mid & late rounders & when you miss on guys like Long & Burgess.. you might even add Evans & Rapp to the list.. you’re pretty screwed.

I expected a lot out if those guys.

Whoops.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
That's my point.
Kupp - From your High-Five, I'm not sure you understood my comment.

I was commenting about your 'waste of time' post. That's the lack of mental toughness I was referring to.

Hey, this sucks right now. I am frustrated and disappointed too. The Team is reeling but there are only three teams in the NFC with a better record than the Rams; and a 5-6 team would qualify for the playoffs.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
No there are plenty of resources talking about his injuries. Take your pick.

It was the use of the word ”fact” not sure the above qualifies, honestly, gun to my head I’d say yeah, Stafford is not 100%

I probably wouldn’t have even commented had you not used “Goff Apologists” (I hate that word lol)

Stafford has been welcomed to new found OLine issues the past 3 games, issues he doesn’t seem to be handling any better than the other guy

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Kupp - From your High-Five, I'm not sure you understood my comment.

I was commenting about your 'waste of time' post. That's the lack of mental toughness I was referring to.

Hey, this sucks right now. I am frustrated and disappointed too. The Team is reeling but there are only three teams in the NFC with a better record than the Rams; and a 5-6 team would qualify for the playoffs.
Oh, you’re right. You did.

I thought this board discouraged taking shots at other posters, so I assumed you weren’t doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.