VENT Vent Thread: Rams @ Lioms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
163 rushing yards given up at +5 yards a pop.

Unacceptable.

That overtime drive was painful to watch.

Extra laps for the Dline and LB's.
Seems like almost half of those rush yards were in OT

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1. Proud of our team, gutsy performance despite the injuries.

2. McVay, these kids need to run some hills. We had a significant possession differential, and we came out flat in OT.

3. I expected a similar outcome.

4. Turner, you need to rediscover your game. You made Glasgow an all pro tonight.

5. Hats off to Limmer and Arcuri. Limmer was great in relief. Arcuri as well. I didn’t expect much since he was lining up against an all pro. Campbell’s staff got in the official’s ear and induced a couple of questionable calls.

I hope we get Have back next week. Not giving up on the season, but there should be some solid lessons learned.
Arcuri cost us big time

pvtdragon39

Rookie
45 rushing was in overtime If im not mistaken. All Montgomery, rest of the yards were Gibbs.

TexasRam

Legend
Nothing to Vent about. Toe to Toe with them with our line in shambles and Puka out early.

Only concern is how bad are the injuries.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Seems like almost half of those rush yards were in OT
70 of those yards were in OT. They took the ball on the 30 and never threw a single pass.

Despite the injuries, the Rams stepped up down 17-3 and fought back with 17 unanswered points.

Proud of the effort.

I have a few minor criticisms. It seems like many times the lion's back was hit short of the yard to make and somehow pushed forward to make first downs. It must have happened 6-7 times in the game. Going for it on 4th and 4 down 10-3. I believe you take those points.

But overall, the defense held up pretty good.

I'm a bit concerned that Kyler Murray (a really good QB in the 1st half of seasons) gave the Bills all they could handle in Buffalo. This becomes almost a must win next week as we face the shitters the week after and we haven't done well against them in the regular season.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm a bit concerned that Kyler Murray (a really good QB in the 1st half of seasons) gave the Bills all they could handle in Buffalo. This becomes almost a must win next week as we face the shitters the week after and we haven't done well against them in the regular season.
Yeah containing that little bastard is gonna be a pain. But then again facing their OTs should be a whole lot different than facing Detroit's.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

There's no way we can forecast what the Rams offense will look like after this game. Stafford was under assault almost every down.

I can't believe how many times the dline went for Stafford's ankles in the game. Should have been 5 or 6 roughing the passer calls.

Just weird how the refs call games. Some games they throw the flag for nothing and this game was a free for all on Stafford.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Defensive review of the 4th Quarter / OT:

UGLY
Brown III - Can't anchor. Is a below average NFL player.
Agent 0 - Has not improved his run support from his rookie year.

BAD
Turner - Overmatched on interior run support. SLOW on stunts. The AD effect is real.
55 - Overmatched on interior run support. Diving after / behind plays. More sizzle than steak.

GOOD
Verse, Curl and Lake look like above average NFL starters, although all are playing a little tight.

COMMENTARY
  • As for the ILBs. They are playing technically sound football and are maximizing their athletic capabilities.
  • Playbook is out on how to beat us. --> Duo.

LOURam85

Rookie
Kupp dropping pass on 4th down...

Stafford INT in the Endzone

Penalty on 1 yard line on Whittinghams TD.

Durant not coming down with the INT

We win by 7-14 points without those plays.
If acuri doesn’t facemask on whit td we win with no it… Durant played lights out held st brown to under 20 yards and start covering jamo at end …

LOURam85

Rookie
Defensive review of the 4th Quarter / OT:

UGLY
Brown III - Can't anchor. Is a below average NFL player.
Agent 0 - Has not improved his run support from his rookie year.

BAD
Turner - Overmatched on interior run support. SLOW on stunts. The AD effect is real.
55 - Overmatched on interior run support. Diving after / behind plays. More sizzle than steak.

GOOD
Verse, Curl and Lake look like above average NFL starters, although all are playing a little tight.

COMMENTARY
  • As for the ILBs. They are playing technically sound football and are maximizing their athletic capabilities.
  • Playbook is out on how to beat us. --> Duo.
Durant look like a starter to probably best in secondary yesterday

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Durant look like a starter to probably best in secondary yesterday
Except he dropped a INT that hit him in both hands and the face that would have iced the game.

Hardly starter material, unless we are comparing him to DK.

LOURam85

Rookie
I love kupp as much as the next but we need a dynamic wr a athlete somebody we can’t just keep forcing it to Kup
We need Lt
Wr , Omar needs to play
If Durant plays like he did yesterday white and Williams gone be fighting for number 2 cb … puka looking like kupp with these injuries

LOURam85

Rookie
Except he dropped a INT that hit him in both hands and the face that would have iced the game.

Hardly starter material, unless we are comparing him to DK.
U crazy he held st brown to 20 yards easily the best player on defense

LOURam85

Rookie
Point well taken brother. I am just salty that he did not make the game winning play.
I totally understand… I’m more mad at acuri if he don’t get facemask no ot Whittington scores instead of field goal

Status
Not open for further replies.