VENT Vent Thread: Rams @ Lioms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First and goal at the one and end up with a FG. Going for it on 4th and four instead of taking the points. Interception in the end zone. We didn't take advantage of our opportunities. Defense looked good. The big thing is the injuries, hopefully it's not too bad.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I'm down a bit right now but i am VERY encouraged to see Cooper Kupp look like his old self!!! Man shades of 2021 and all the excellence he has brought thru his career.

Welcome back Mr. Kupp.....we're mighty glad to see ya!!!

~ArkyRamsFan~

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
If you woulda said before the game that we’d be down to 2 OL starters and Puka would miss the whole 2H….id assume we got smoked. Credit to Stafford, McVay and the D for hanging tough.

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
It’s a bummer but really have to be impressed that we almost beat one of the NFC favorites with all those issues.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
Hellova game obviously wish for the win. But with all the injuries this game I was surprised we got the lead late in the 4th. Really shows how the rams are gonna be this year if we can stay healthy.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not even sure how to feel about the game but I know I'm tired of these injuries. This feels spiritual at this point. We've seriously lost so many guys and we're a game into the season.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
163 rushing yards given up at +5 yards a pop.

Unacceptable.

That overtime drive was painful to watch.

Extra laps for the Dline and LB's.

pvtdragon39

Rookie
Thats the Script tho! They beat us now for the story of Stafford cant beat Detroit playoff win for us.

All Seriousness We will see you again in the Playoffs, Detroit! This Team has heart, and when our starters are back we are going on a mid season run. Proud and see Flashes of a really good Football Team. Also Fuck you Lions and your cheap shots. This team is getting on my Shit list along with the Shehawks and Whiners.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Kupp dropping pass on 4th down...

Stafford INT in the Endzone

Penalty on 1 yard line on Whittinghams TD.

Durant not coming down with the INT

We win by 7-14 points without those plays.
the face mask just pisses me off. The interception too.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
We are, IMHO, way too reliant on Matthew Stafford playing hero ball. He is an all world future HOF QB, no doubt about it. I just wish we would sometimes makes it easier on the offense. Having a solid run game is important and we really don’t seem to put it all together. No carries for Blake Corum? Why are we starting the game off with like 7 consecutive passes?

Also, McVay is absolutely god awful in putting games away. We have seen way too many times the inability to put teams down. He gets way too cute with his playcalling.

I thought the defense played fantastic. The LBs are obviously a problem but ARSB having his worst game as a Lion is saying something. That is a really good offense and they’re going to put up a ton of points this year.

Overall I just loved watching the team compete. Let’s get healthy and get ready to cook some bird next week.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fight all the way back, only to shit the bed in OT

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Hell of a game.

We need to get this oline healed up and quickly.
The only thing I’m upset about is the injuries.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Hellova game obviously wish for the win. But with all the injuries this game I was surprised we got the lead late in the 4th. Really shows how the rams are gonna be this year if we can stay healthy.
get healthy

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Same old story. I don't know the reason, but McVay's team rarely closes out on offense or puts the dagger in when they have them down. Usually the D has to make a stop at the end.
I don't really like his feel for the game in those situations. Like he isn't sure if he should ram the ball down the defense's throats or go with his passing game. So he ends up doing this disjointed blend of both.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
More concerned about injuries than the loss. They balled out, I am proud of how they competed

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
We are, IMHO, way too reliant on Matthew Stafford playing hero ball. He is an all world future HOF QB, no doubt about it. I just wish we would sometimes makes it easier on the offense. Having a solid run game is important and we really don’t seem to put it all together. No carries for Blake Corum? Why are we starting the game off with like 7 consecutive passes?

Also, McVay is absolutely god awful in putting games away. We have seen way too many times the inability to put teams down. He gets way too cute with his playcalling.

I thought the defense played fantastic. The LBs are obviously a problem but ARSB having his worst game as a Lion is saying something. That is a really good offense and they’re going to put up a ton of points this year.

Overall I just loved watching the team compete. Let’s get healthy and get ready to cook some bird next week.
Usually, I’d be all in on this but Stafford hero ball was our only shot.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I don't really like his feel for the game in those situations. Like he isn't sure if he should ram the ball down the defense's throats or go with his passing game. So he ends up doing this disjointed blend of both.
yeah, he does out think himself. Detroits HC does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.