The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Fuck sakes man. That place is not even close to being ready for hosting anything. Beginning to wonder if Stan is regretting his Stanadu project at this point...

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I agree, approximately 45 days until season starts. Landscaping typically needs at least 30 days before it can be walked on (sod, etc.) to take root. They're going to have to cordon off any lawn areas.
They also need at lease 30 days to hire concessions staff, & ticket staff, go through training, stock up all operating supplies & equipment, do a "soft opening", test sound & video equipment, create A/V content, etc. etc. etc.
I highly doubt they're opening here on time.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you say so....Nothin like police tape to keep people on the unfinished walk ways...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you say so....Nothin like police tape to keep people on the unfinished walk ways...
Forgive me that place will absolutely be ready to host an event by the first scheduled game in the stadium. Don't doubt for a second it won't be.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Forgive me that place will absolutely be ready to host an event by the first scheduled game in the stadium. Don't doubt for a second it won't be.
I certainly hope so. Seems strange to me that they are still this far out after an extra year of construction...... Because of a little bit of rain.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I certainly hope so. Seems strange to me that they are still this far out after an extra year of construction...... Because of a little bit of rain.
LOL Extension? About half a year they couldn't do anything :D And yeah they don't need all the flowers in or all the bushes in to host a football game.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Fuck sakes man. That place is not even close to being ready for hosting anything. Beginning to wonder if Stan is regretting his Stanadu project at this point...

Pffftttt......

Taking their time to make it that much better.

Regrets?

No way no how.

Finest stadium in the world to be unsurpassed for decades to come. What a way to celebrate your success.

GO RAMS!!!

Ram65

Legend
I guess there is no need to rush everything as there won't be any fans attending events in the near future. So maybe they cut back on overtime if they had any. There was always going to be some areas that needed to be finished later on. I think they will be ready for the first Rams game. I doubt they are going to allow people access to the area for a while. It will be interesting to see how the Palace looks at opening night kickoff.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I guess there is no need to rush everything as there won't be any fans attending events in the near future. So maybe they cut back on overtime if they had any. There was always going to be some areas that needed to be finished later on. I think they will be ready for the first Rams game. I doubt they are going to allow people access to the area for a while. It will be interesting to see how the Palace looks at opening night kickoff.

That's what I was thinking, they probably know that there's not going to be fans, so rather than having all hands on deck 24 hours with guys pulling 16 hour shifts 7 days a week, they're probably still doing their regular 8 and then having a smaller crew at night.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
It has been a long time since I had an opportunity to fly into LAX and did so yesterday. On the way in my trip had me going to LAX to pick up the one flying leg back to OAK. I was prepared to take the pics. Thought I would share the seven I took since that all share something for the entire complex.

IMG_0057.jpeg
IMG_0058.jpeg
IMG_0059.jpeg
IMG_0060.jpeg
IMG_0061.jpeg
View attachment
IMG_0063.jpeg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Excuse me flight attendant! Why does the plain keep circling Inglewood?

oh that just the pilot with his camera :D

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Far & away the most spectacular sports & entertainment center in the world. That last walk-through, wow..... speechless.

bluecoconuts

Legend
It has been a long time since I had an opportunity to fly into LAX and did so yesterday. On the way in my trip had me going to LAX to pick up the one flying leg back to OAK. I was prepared to take the pics. Thought I would share the seven I took since that all share something for the entire complex.

View attachment 37860View attachment 37861View attachment 37862View attachment 37863View attachment 37864View attachment 37865View attachment 37866

I'm gonna start flying South West, so if you see a Rams hat, just do a few circles for me.