The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Normally... stuff doesn’t look nearly as impressive on video as in person...

Since that’s the case... This place must look WOWZA!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Normally... stuff doesn’t look nearly as impressive on video as in person...

Since that’s the case... This place must look WOWZA!

That’s what keeps blowing my mind about it, especially seeing those videos from the guy with field access. I think he’s one of our athletic trainers, so I hope we can get some more behind the scenes stuff when the season starts, but I’m sure it’ll be a different situation.

Still, just that view standing on the sideline and looking up. I’m in awe watching on my damn phone, there’s another video where a random guy got goosebumps walking into it, so you know it’s gonna be amazing in person. I can’t wait for it to be rocking while Goff is throwing 50 yard dimes to Woods and Kupp.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That’s what keeps blowing my mind about it, especially seeing those videos from the guy with field access. I think he’s one of our athletic trainers, so I hope we can get some more behind the scenes stuff when the season starts, but I’m sure it’ll be a different situation.

Still, just that view standing on the sideline and looking up. I’m in awe watching on my damn phone, there’s another video where a random guy got goosebumps walking into it, so you know it’s gonna be amazing in person. I can’t wait for it to be rocking while Goff is throwing 50 yard dimes to Woods and Kupp.

What are the field level lighted rooms? The ones right on the sideline seen in this image.

I can't say I've noticed that type of "rooms field level" in other stadiums?

1596210178912.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What are the field level lighted rooms? The ones right on the sideline seen in this image.

View attachment 37892
I can’t imagine that’s a very good view of the field with players, coaches, staff, media and officials all along the sideline.

bluecoconuts

Legend

View attachment 37892

I believe those are club suites, you can see some of them in the virtual stadium selection you go to suites. The ones directly behind the players bench doesn’t show up, so I’m thinking those are probably lounges that the rich and famous can hang out in and network while the game goes on. They don’t need the view, and they can see players walk by.

I went to a number of VIP sections at Staples, including floor seats for a Lakers game and suite boxes for Kings game, and I hated going despite all the extra perks because nobody wanted to watch the actual game, half the time I was with my boss trying to kiss the ass of the guy who’s money he wanted, so I guess views that’ll be blocked by players don’t matter to them.

Or they may keep those areas clear, but I can’t imagine McVay will give a shit about blocking someones view, so who knows.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I can’t imagine that’s a very good view of the field with players, coaches, staff, media and officials all along the sideline.

My assumption is they are for game-day production crews, sideline access things for media, officials?

Because yeah... game day you won’t see past all the sideline activity from there.

bluecoconuts

Legend

There's some Chargers stuff in this one, guess it's more open, who knows, but still some good views.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

There's some Chargers stuff in this one, guess it's more open, who knows, but still some good views.

He covered a lot of cool areas. Definitely worth the watch!

Owners suites...
Concourses...look like a mall...
Performance venue...
VIP entrance...
Club areas...

It looks like a design that is not only gorgeous... but designed for the test of time (smart layouts with designs capable of perpetual moderation over time).

This guy also does a nice job shooting video. Holding the camera “for others” isn’t natural and he does well. (y)

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I guess there is no need to rush everything as there won't be any fans attending events in the near future. So maybe they cut back on overtime if they had any. There was always going to be some areas that needed to be finished later on. I think they will be ready for the first Rams game. I doubt they are going to allow people access to the area for a while. It will be interesting to see how the Palace looks at opening night kickoff.
Exactly. Newsome and the L.A. politicians are not going to allow any fans at games this year. They can play in the venue no problem.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
In credible. It's by and large ready-er than I thought. Looks like they're doing punch lists now. Most of the construction debris & equipment has been moved out, the ram board (tough cardboard to protect sidewalks & floors from heavy traffic) has been removed, the landscaping looks 90% complete, the American Airlines plaza 90% complete (just gotta turn on that fountain). I see they erected walls around the event center exterior, to make a construction staging space, as that work will likely be ongoing after the football games start.
Heck even the parking garage looks 75% complete. Another project is just getting underway in the periphery.
I love how the landscape 'islands' in the plaza areas look like beach dunes. Total socal vibe.
From an architect's view, this is like a cross between Zaha Hadid & Randy's Donuts.

bluecoconuts

Legend
In credible. It's by and large ready-er than I thought. Looks like they're doing punch lists now. Most of the construction debris & equipment has been moved out, the ram board (tough cardboard to protect sidewalks & floors from heavy traffic) has been removed, the landscaping looks 90% complete, the American Airlines plaza 90% complete (just gotta turn on that fountain). I see they erected walls around the event center exterior, to make a construction staging space, as that work will likely be ongoing after the football games start.
Heck even the parking garage looks 75% complete. Another project is just getting underway in the periphery.
I love how the landscape 'islands' in the plaza areas look like beach dunes. Total socal vibe.
From an architect's view, this is like a cross between Zaha Hadid & Randy's Donuts.

Pretty soon the change will be like DTLA before Staples and LA Live vs after, it’s going to be unrecognizable. Two arenas, theaters the shopping and stuff, it going to be awesome. I can’t wait to fly in, rent a place by the beach, and be able to spend all day checking out the parks and restaurants before and after the game. Get those primo parking spots and leave after the traffic clears out, with plenty to do, no reason not to stick around.

Plus there’s a couple hole in the wall places to eat around the stadium that should offer great prices and amazing food. My biggest gripe about LA live is all the decent restaurants get packed and you’re stuck walking further (not like it’s a big deal to walk to Philippe’s from Staples or anything, but it would be nice to have more options than a super packed overpriced place or a trying to be fancy even though everyone is wearing hockey/basketball jersey overpriced place.