The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Anyone catch it? Don’t see it online.
I looked all over for it. It wasn't playing on the ABC7 stream at 6:30PM last evening. Some game show was.

I tried to find any video this morning without luck.

I will keep trying.

GO RAMS!!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haven't watched it yet but found a replay!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE8K31OA_PU

it's nice that only the rams were mentioned throughout the video.

i wonder if any of the guys on the video have been to any of the places they were advertising on it.

the sun is very unforgiving when it casts shadows on a building. we think the building looks smooth with perfect straight panels but the sun shows otherwise. but i guess it's only for 20 minutes a day. the rest of the time it will look like a perfectly smooth structure.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
What a palatial venue too bad the first year no fans will be enter....Maybe the suites will be available, but highly doubtful any fans will be in attendance.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Could have sworn old pictures showed the seats blue. Are they actually gray, or black? Am I so used to the new blue, that navy blue looks like black?

Grey and black. I believe concept art had it blue, but I'm sure they ended up going with the black and grey because Spanos. Anything I don't like with the stadium I'm gonna blame the Chargers.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Kurt Gibson, hobbling to the plate, faced the most dominating relief pitcher in Dennis Eckersley, hit a home run on one leg, two outs in the Ninth inning in Game One. It was a similar scene, right out of The Natural.

Never experienced a baseball moment of more instant and extreme joy than that Gibson HR... it’s almost 32 years ago and I still get emotional thinking about it!!!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
too much video of his head and not enough of the stadium.

Yeah, I found another by him that was even less of the stadium. I still think the night one had some cool views (besides his noogin) :ROFLMAO: I kinda just scrolled by his dialogue/head shot sections.

Bkfld_Rams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just got my ssl. Reading the fine print, and shaking my head. I just gave you money, for the RIGHT and obligation, to give you more money annually. That’s why I’m not a billionaire.

However, I’m totally excited to say I’m a Rams season ticket holder. What’s that worth?

I’m looking forward to being a regular at the most (insert your adjective) sports venue in the world!