The Rise of LASED.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The exterior video mesh on the Raiders stadium is set to be operational by end of month. That’s a cool new feature we haven’t seen.

View: https://twitter.com/mickakers/status/1290391689199095808?s=21

The new Orlando Arena where the Magic play has one of these, so the Rai-duhs are definitely not the first to have this. This one looks a little bigger than the one here in Orlando, but not by much.

For those wondering about traffic problems from this. The arena here butts right up to the main Interstate Highway of Central Florida (I-4). There was concern about traffic issues when the screen was 1st presented. The screen faces the Interstate. It hasn't been an issue and this thing has been on for years now. It's basically just a giant billboard with moving pics. It's a fantastic marketing tool.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The new Orlando Arena where the Magic play has one of these, so the Rai-duhs are definitely not the first to have this. This one looks a little bigger than the one here in Orlando, but not by much.

For those wondering about traffic problems from this. The arena here butts right up to the main Interstate Highway of Central Florida (I-4). There was concern about traffic issues when the screen was 1st presented. The screen faces the Interstate. It hasn't been an issue and this thing has been on for years now. It's basically just a giant billboard with moving pics. It's a fantastic marketing tool.

The Amway Center is cool and all, but the video board in Vegas is way bigger and nicer. (y)

E93BEB0E-9A54-4797-A5D8-F61534A46641.jpeg

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
What an incredible stadium.

Props to the dude filming it too pretty sure he would be fired if he was found out.