Super Bowl Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts Fugnuts

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A new medication that I take makes me sick to my stomach a lot, I can't drink that much alcohol anymore without getting sick. So I get to feel like a curb stomped fan without relief tonight

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Dude that mentality is why we lost, we were not ready to win this game. McVay outcoached, players not playing well. Goff being Goff while facing pressure. You have to find a way to compete at a higher level.

I'm not in disagreement I'm sick to my stomach right now. I could type and type and it doesn't mean a damn thing. Yes he got outcoached and outplayed by a Dynasty:sick: Brian Flores going to the Dolphins doesn't meant shit except he earned it just like No 2 pencil head. We got owned.

Robert

Rookie
F**k anyone who says this team wasn’t ready or the moment was to big. You lose one of your best receivers and add the best running back in football obviously is hurt to the extent he is hardly playing and your lucky to even be in the super bowl. The future is bright for the Rams our best players are so young and have their best football in front of them. Same goes for McVay. If you have something to complain about go support the chargers

Name
Victor
Our coach and entire offense fell flat on their face in the biggest game of their lives. Who's fault is that??

McVay got his crap pushed in by Belichick today..and Goff had his opportunities to step up and lead the franchise to a SB win, and he played like garbage.

No way around it, Goff isnt an elite competitor. You dont go out like a straight bitch if you are..you make plays and get beat. We handed them this win, they didnt take it.

Boy genius got embarrassed to the highest level.

seriously , there is something in goff that just doesn't click it ...... not a WINNER . I would seriously think twice before giving him the big money . He is too inconsistent

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Defense played great

Wtf is up with Gurley?

Jared looked bad but it wasnt all his fault .

Billichick had his way with mcvays offense

I’d love to say I’ve had a great time here all weekend (I actually have) it’s been a great season, I love this team and we will be back stronger.

I just can’t right now, why did it have to be them? I can’t explain how much I hate them and it was only compounded being surrounded by their classless fans. Never been amongst such a horrible horrible lot.

Hopefully in a few weeks i’ll see the team and the whole season as a great one. Right now I can’t, I won’t get over this for a long time.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
The defense did a hell of a job. the offense couldn't get out of its own way. Belichek made good calls and we never went against our tendencies. It was Martz all over. We needed to stick w/ the run even on 3rd down (less than 5 yds) but McVay couldn't wrap his mind around it. But we'll be back. It just hurts tonight. I would have liked the pass interference call on the Cooks play (down the right side...) but they were letting everyone play. But the team didn't give up. But they were out coached tonight.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I got nothing, all my energy is gone after this game. Just need to come back stronger next year

Ram77

Rookie
I love cooks but he is so soft. Most of our team is so finesse. With an aggressive #1 WR we still win this game.

Proud of the team, happy football season went into February but damn what a dud performance it’s going to take a while to get over it.
Cooks is anything but soft dude lol

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
The biggest adjustment that we need to make that I KNOW we will is vertical pressure used to defeat our ZBS.

After the last decade, I'm unbelievably in a celebratory mood. We had a fantastic season.

We didn't win the big game, but other than Gurley who we're not sure if he's injured, we're injury free and set to be dominant next year.

And if ANYONE thinks that McVay won't learn tons from this, they're cracked.

That's how you vent, right? Positivity, love and support.. yeah?

Cool.
I’m definitely happy how this season went as a whole. This team will be good for a while and I’m thankful for that.

I know McVay will adjust. He’s too smart not to do so. I do think that there’s something wrong with Gurley. With his new contract, and this injury probably peaked late in the season, I can see the FO wanting to play it safe. If he goes down late in the regular season, or in the playoffs, he’s done for next season as well.

jacktheripper85

Starter
Can’t blame any particular person on offense. Each unit had their moments where they couldn’t make a key play. That whole unit really played poorly today and McVays play calling really has been head scratching since Kipp went down.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wish I didn't care so much, because then it wouldn't hurt this bad....

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
McVay wasn’t prepared to change things up. He went in with the same game plan he always does. He should have known better. Next time I think he will.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Sad but not defeated, this was an amazing year with so many happy memories. I'm really glad I found this board too it's been a blast. I'm really proud of how far this team has come in just 2 years and can't wait to see what next year brings. Horns up Ramily

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
It was a great season. I don't know if we'll get back to the big dance again anytime soon, especially if Gurley has a real deal knee issue, but it was a great season and the Rams did us proud.
This was just the weirdest feeling game, I can't explain it. It was weird.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No point in venting. We made the Super Bowl. We got outplayed today. Shit happens. We'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.