Super Bowl Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSchool

Legend
ROD Credit | 2018 Richest Member
Credits
Good lord the over reactions came fast after the game didn't they. Two years ago we were 4-12 and we just participated in the Super Bowl and got beat by a team that took advantage of a couple mistakes of ours. We failed to execute on offense all day. I aint even mad.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Credits
Well...it was a good season boys! crappy ending, but a good season. Wouldn't have minded so much if it wasn't the blasted Pats lol.

The whole game had an air of predictability about it. We just didn't have it from the start.

Let's hope this loss doesn't haunt McVay and Goff, because it sure was a stinker.

Ellard80

Pro Bowler
Credits
Good lord the over reactions came fast after the game didn't they. Two years ago we were 4-12 and we just participated in the Super Bowl and got beat by a team that took advantage of a couple mistakes of ours. We failed to execute on offense all day. I aint even mad.
I hope you are right.. but I thought the world was in front of us in the early 2000's.

96GS#007

Starter
Credits
Any team but the Patriots

Makes my stomach turn

No excuses, the O got owned. Had Chicago won and we played them in the NFCCG, we wouldn’t have got this far

Reactions: 99Balloons

tempests

Pro Bowler
Credits
Pats showed up to play like they usually do. There's a reason why I didn't want to draw this matchup. BB gets the better of young QBs and the experience gap between him and McVay is enormous.

Hope both McVay and Goff get a shot at redemption and another Super Bowl, but there are no guarantees.

Poppinfresh

Rookie
Credits
Well...it was a good season boys! crappy ending, but a good season. Wouldn't have minded so much if it wasn't the blasted Pats lol.
I think that's the rub. Like, if we had laid this egg against the Chiefs? I mean, it'd suck, but it wouldn't sting. This is just embarrassing, because we got thoroughly outplayed by an inferior opponent.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
Credits
Sucks, but we were out coached, wade Phillips sure did his job with the defense, this one is on McVay and the offense. I still can’t get over how the Pats seemed to know every offensive play before it came, they were always there to make a play until McVay stopped breaking the huddle inside 15 seconds.

Our young QB and Coach will learn from this and we will be back. Hopefully with a couple new pieces and the experience to bring us to the top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncos

Donate to ROD

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$175.00
Shoutbox
  1. IE Rams @ IE Rams: New layout is great. Thanks for putting in the work
  2. @ ROD-BOT: Rams fall to Cowboys 14-10 Preseason Week 2
  3. CGI_Ram @ CGI_Ram: Football! Beer!
  4. Mackeyser @ Mackeyser: Really enjoying the new layout!
  5. JonRam99 @ JonRam99: shout, shout, let it all out
  6. CGI_Ram @ CGI_Ram: Well done, Iowa
  7. IowaRam @ IowaRam: shout
  8. CGI_Ram @ CGI_Ram: Welcome Rams Fans