Stafford and those 2 first-rounders - worth it?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Really nice performance. Clean.
Stafford playing within himself, and letting the game come to him, is brilliant.

McVay also really shined. Really liked McVay's strategy and play calls. Ride Sony and Cam, then go downfield.

I'm respectfully requesting more of the same for the next three games.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nothing changed..
This is true irt the OP question. But I do think that Stafford playing well and winning that game was really important for him and the Rams. And it was also a great sign for the rest of the run. Winning big in the playoffs is hard to do.

TexasRam

Legend
As many have said, The Stafford trade will be justified if he wins a Superbowl.

He has the pieces around him and much more so than our 2018 team.

Kupp in his prime. OBJ back and hell bent on proving the doubters, Cam back knocking people the F out.

I will admit, I am starting to believe in Stafford. His performance vs the Cardinals was lights out. Showed the poise and focus needed to compete in big pressure games.

Can he play this way in 3 straight games? I sure hope so. We are about to find out. He has the ability, the coaching and surrounding cast.

In all fairness it takes the entire team and coaching staff to perform. But the trade will always be measured against Super Bowl wins.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Not many doubters left.

No.1 against the blitz versus a Todd Bowles defense…great matchup for 9 and the Rams.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He has the ability, the coaching and surrounding cast.
Yeah that's really what it comes down to. Nobody wins a Super Bowl by themselves at QB. You can lose one by yourself at QB but you can't win one that way. He just has to stay disciplined.

This team is a little shaky in pass pro but when they run the ball they're good. They also are a little shaky in the secondary but when their DL does its thing they're good. So they have to play these games to their strengths. On offense that means McVay sticking with balance on the ground and on defense the DL can't have a bad game, the first team to beat our DL probably knocks us out.

But I do think this is the most talented team McVay has fielded yet. There's things that can derail them but we really do have a chance to get this done and I'm excited to see it unfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.