Stafford and those 2 first-rounders - worth it?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
100%.

He never wavered or faltered when others did. Made the biggest throw of his career to win the game.

Feel like that’s about it for this thread.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What was there, 42 seconds, and the entire weight of the world on his shoulders and he beats Tom Brady! Pinch me! The entire universe thought we shit the bed and Stafford pulls a win out of his hat.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
That’s the kind of performance that seals the deal. McVay got too fucking conservative again and Matthew Stafford and Kupp bailed his ass out.

Step on their fucking throats McVay!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Question for me was always could Stafford deliver in the playoffs. He has proven he can. Time to send the 49ers home, like we should have done in Week 18.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
What an amazing qb with warts. Rogers who?

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
That’s the kind of performance that seals the deal. McVay got too fucking conservative again and Matthew Stafford and Kupp bailed his ass out.

Step on their fucking throats McVay!!!
I don't agree that McVay got too conservative, players need to hold on to the ball. Akers was really bad today at ball security.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

f18-skies.gif

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't agree that McVay got too conservative, players need to hold on to the ball. Akers was really bad today at ball security.
The whole second half they could have been a little more aggressive. How many targets did Beckham get in the second half?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I only question the volume of carries for Akers being back only a couple weeks and all. Alas, a win's a win and hopefully now they learn from those mistakes and take nothing for granted!

Status
Not open for further replies.