Robert Kraft charged with solicitation in sex trafficking ring

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The lead investigator was at the press conference... he said both videos showed the actual sex acts after the solicitation.

Through his attorney he is denying it which is very stupid if they have video evidence.

I think this story is going to grow and there is going to be much more information about these women who have been victimized and that's going to make everything worse for everybody involved as it should

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well I need somebody to explain it to me because I just simply don't get it
Wouldn't dream of it. I can only speak for myself. I probably should have made that clear instead of speaking generally. As to original intent. That would have to be taken up with the OP.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well I think we need to come up with a Gate nickname for this mess.

Unless we just going to try it out deflategate for a second go-around :D

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just like the Walter videos of Rams SB 36 practices, Goodell will burn the evidence and sweep the whole thing under the rug.

"Past performance is the best indicator of future actions." Sherlock Homes

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I seem to remember some sports team owners being forced out because of words. Should that not hold true for deeds?

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Ya he's going to jail. Either knew they were trafficked or didn't care. One week holding up a Lombardy. Next week getting a mugshot.
And just how many times will this corrupt organization get a pass? Cheating in a super bowl should be criminal anyway -- I know the league punished them, but doesn't being cheated out of a super bowl win have direct financial impact on the losing team? Lost bonuses, free agency value, etc.? Even the value of a team goes down, right? Cheating in a game as important as the super bowl inflicts real civil and criminal damages.
Ya I hope he goes to jail for this, but he ought to be in jail for much more.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Well I need somebody to explain it to me because I just simply don't get it

David Hogg was the subject of death threats and a smear campaign by the fringe-right group Infowars, claiming that Hogg was a “crisis actor” who wasn’t *really* present at the Parkland shooting. (Infowars did the same thing to Sandy Hook victims, claiming the whole thing was staged, etc.... crazy talk, of course. Sandy Hook families went through such Hell due to these lies that they sued Infowars).

Here’s some info about what Hogg and his family have had to endure:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hogg_(activist)

So the meme about Hogg saying “There I was” perpetuates a vicious lie from a far-right crazytown site named Infowars. And yes, i find it incredibly offensive.

My post objecting to the Hogg meme was conveniently deleted, while the disgusting meme about Hogg remains. I’m all for making fun of Kraft, but I’m not okay with “jokes” about the Parkland shooting survivors.

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
Ya he's going to jail. Either knew they were trafficked or didn't care. One week holding up a Lombardy. Next week getting a mugshot.
And just how many times will this corrupt organization get a pass? Cheating in a super bowl should be criminal anyway -- I know the league punished them, but doesn't being cheated out of a super bowl win have direct financial impact on the losing team? Lost bonuses, free agency value, etc.? Even the value of a team goes down, right? Cheating in a game as important as the super bowl inflicts real civil and criminal damages.
Ya I hope he goes to jail for this, but he ought to be in jail for much more.
Depends.
If by "involved" he went in to get a run and tug he will pay a fine and that's it.
If he was somehow provablely involved in trafficking he's screwed. But that is unlikely.
In my small town (220,000 or so) I've noticed several mini mall, gross looking quickie massage places pop up. Can't help but think of this sort of stuff.

fearsomefour

Legend
David Hogg was the subject of death threats and a smear campaign by the fringe-right group Infowars, claiming that Hogg was a “crisis actor” who wasn’t *really* present at the Parkland shooting. (Infowars did the same thing to Sandy Hook victims, claiming the whole thing was staged, etc.... crazy talk, of course. Sandy Hook families went through such Hell due to these lies that they sued Infowars).

So the meme about Hogg saying “There I was” perpetuates a vicious lie from a far-right crazytown site named Infowars. And yes, i find it incredibly offensive.

My post objecting to the Hogg meme was conveniently deleted, while the disgusting meme about Hogg remains. I’m all for making fun of Kraft, but I’m not okay with “jokes” about the Parkland shooting survivors.
I get it.
But, what does being ok or not ok with something have to do with anything?
You're one person.
There's plenty that if find stupid beyond measure. I just don't comment on it.
Probably just trying to keep the thread light.
My You Tube and twitter are constantly filter, shadow banned, unsubscribed and all the rest.
It sadly, for now anyway, is a fact of digital life.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Fair enough. I am just not that PC. And I guess thats my short coming. You have a right to your opinion.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I get it.
But, what does being ok or not ok with something have to do with anything?

Because we’re all Rams fans here, and we shouldn’t have to put up with crazy political “jokes” that are inappropriate to this forum. The moderators quite rightly work to “keep politics out.”

…..

Legend
B00D19E8-8F3D-4993-AE5D-9AEC8147BCF0.jpeg
Because we’re all Rams fans here, and we shouldn’t have to put up with crazy political “jokes” that are inappropriate to this forum. The moderators quite rightly work to “keep politics out.”
Is there not a limit to what you or I or anyone else can claim is either political or what you should or shouldn’t “have to put up with?”

Attachments

• 016FDBB4-7684-424D-9E77-206526D5027E.jpeg
    016FDBB4-7684-424D-9E77-206526D5027E.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 57

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I know who he is, and all about the smear campaign but must have had a dense moment not to put that all together. I followed the entire thing closely.

Wow I missed badly LOL.

If by "involved" he went in to get a run and tug he will pay a fine and that's it.

Florida has harsh penalties for things most of us wouldn't think merit them, but this is the DEEP south and religious values play a role in lawmaking when it comes to things considered "sinful". So I looked on the web to see what the penalty actually is.

It looks like he picked the wrong state LOL.

He has two separate offenses which now will make him a convicted felon. There is a real chance he may get a small sentence, I find it difficult to think a judge is going to jail a 77 year old man for this type of a crime for more than 60 days. It's possible that he gets a judge that wants to make an example but it's unlikely I would think. He's definitely going to pay the full fine since it's a drop in the bucket for him.

If he knew they were trafficked sex slaves he's fucked because they will be backed into a corner so to speak and will have to give him a lengthy sentence. Of course that would be impossible to prove.

Here ya go............

Every person convicted of Solicitation of Prostitution must complete 100 hours of community service, attend a prostitution and human trafficking awareness course, undergo screening for sexually transmissible diseases, [1] and pay a $5,000 civil fine.

In addition to these mandatory penalties that must be imposed in every case that results in a conviction for Solicitation of Prostitution, a judge can also impose the following penalties based upon whether a person is a first time offender or a repeat offender.

First Offense Solicitation of Prostitution
The crime of First Offense Solicitation of Prostitution is a First Degree Misdemeanor in Florida.

If convicted of First Offense Solicitation of Prostitution, a judge can impose any combination of the following penalties:

• Up to one (1) year in jail.
  • Up to one (1) year of probation.
  • Up to $1,000 in criminal fines.
Second Offense Solicitation of Prostitution
The crime of Second Offense Solicitation of Prostitution is a Third Degree Felony and is assigned a Level 1 offense severity ranking under Florida’s Criminal Punishment Code.

If convicted of Second Offense Solicitation of Prostitution, a judge is required to impose a minimum jail sentence of 10 days in jail and can also impose any combination of the following penalties:

• Up to five (5) years in prison.
  • Up to five (5) years of probation.
  • Up to $5,000 in criminal fines.
  • Up to sixty (60) day impoundment or immobilization of vehicle.
Third Offense Solicitation of Prostitution
The crime of Third Offense Solicitation of Prostitution is a Second Degree Felony and is assigned a Level 1 offense severity ranking under Florida’s Criminal Punishment Code.

If convicted of Third Offense Solicitation of Prostitution, a judge is required to impose a minimum jail sentence of 10 days in jail and can also impose any combination of the following penalties:

• Up to fifteen (15) years in prison.
  • Up to fifteen (15) years of probation.
  • Up to $10,000 in criminal fines.
  • Up to sixty (60) day impoundment or immobilization of vehicle.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK I know its a crazy world out there and I don't doubt your sincerity. But to buy into this argument one has to believe the one who posted it did it just to incite this type of response . Instead of in the spirit of the thread. Is that what you are saying? I see that as a real reach.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I may have missed it if someone has had this line of thinking, but does anyone think that maybe Kraft (and the other higher profile people) knew about that place because they were investers?

I just have a hard time believing this dude prefers to jeopardize everything with some hole in the wall place versus the company of women he could have on a payroll.