Robert Kraft charged with solicitation in sex trafficking ring

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dam and its not even my birthday. I love this shit. Patriots holding the banner for the NFL. Hell give them another ring.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rumor is now there are bigger names than Kraft involved.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Looks like Patriots next ring is a prostitution ring.
giphy.gif

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I just watched the Jupiter Police Chief doing a press conference on the news...

They have 2 seperate videos of little bobby soliciting and receiving the sex acts. 2 completely different videos from 2 different days. Kraft had a driver take him to the place (it's located in a strip mall/plaza) and the driver waited for him in the vehicle while he was taking care of business.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just watched the Jupiter Police Chief doing a press conference on the news...

They have 2 seperate videos of little bobby soliciting and receiving the sex acts. 2 completely different videos from 2 different days. Kraft had a driver take him to the place (it's located in a strip mall/plaza) and the driver waited for him in the vehicle while he was taking care of business.
I want to see a Robert Kraft perp walk into the jailhouse! Maybe he could wear all of his Super Bowl rings (except the one Putin has...lol)..A guy can dream!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was having a shit day but now... its less shit.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Disgusting. I hope that Kraft and all of the others involved in the sex trafficking ring go to jail for some time. Sex slavery is a scourge on the planet.

Last edited: