Robert Kraft charged with solicitation in sex trafficking ring

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Wooooops!! Wow

https://abcnews.go.com/US/england-p...d-solicitation-prostitution/story?id=61239689

New England Patriots owner Robert Krafthas been charged with solicitation of prostitution in connection to a human trafficking investigation, police in Florida said at a news conference Kraft faces two counts of soliciting another to commit prostitution.

The sweeping human trafficking case involves solicitation of sex at a massage parlor, police said

The charges come three weeks after the Patriots beat the Los Angeles Rams to win the team's sixth Super Bowl title.

This year marks the 25th anniversary of Kraft's then-NFL record $175 million purchase of the Patriots in 1994. At the time he vowed to turn the team into league champion.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well I guess title needs edited. He wasn’t directly involved with sex trafficking just solicited a prostitute? Unless more is to come from this. So mods can change if they please. Either way, he’s a fucktard.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
BREAKING NEWS - Jupiter FL. - Hooker refused Robert Kraft a happy ending - AP reports the prostitute was a RAMS fan and was irate that they lost the Superbowl.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I love this so much. Fuck that leprechaun shit head....

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I have to admit I do feel a little better after hearing this. The only thing that would be better is if this was a man he solicited sex from.

…..

Legend
C’mon Bob....200 dollar rub and tug? Really?

Man you got a ton of money. I expect you to be involved in a much higher class sex crime than this.

Tight bastard!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
giphy.gif

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have to admit I do feel a little better after hearing this. The only thing that would be better is if this was a man he solicited sex from.

and his name was Tom Brady

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I was waiting for someone to post this as "Patriots owner attempts to acquire Chubb"

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So much class.

Can you imagine the video? The karma gods should insure that the videos get released.

This is FANTASTIC.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Oh lets hope for trafficking. Would love to see how that would play out w/ the league :mrburnsevil:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well I guess title needs edited. He wasn’t directly involved with sex trafficking just solicited a prostitute? Unless more is to come from this. So mods can change if they please. Either way, he’s a fucktard.
Couldn't leave the trafficking part out. Too juicy. :LOL: But is that better?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It'll be interesting to see what Goodell does.

Has he suspended any players for this type of thing?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Kraft probably won't even realize that this is a bad look for him.

Think about it. He used to bring his 20yr old "girlfriend" up in his owner's box with him until somebody pointed out "what that looked like". I mean... obviously she was with him because of his amazing good looks.

I can't stop laughing about this clown.