Robert Kraft charged with solicitation in sex trafficking ring

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
:rant:Extradite him to Chicago!!

:burp:"...and Jussie for all."

Did you hear the latest?

His brother is saying it really happened, it was not a hoax.

Riiiiiiggghhhhttttttt.

The dude has a mountain of evidence against him, he needs to be held accountable for this bullshit.

…..

Legend
Did you hear the latest?

His brother is saying it really happened, it was not a hoax.

Riiiiiiggghhhhttttttt.

The dude has a mountain of evidence against him, he needs to be held accountable for this bullcrap.
I’m going to Chicago next weekend....I’ll get to the bottom of this!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're kidding with that question, yeah?
I am not.

I was led to believe that the Sunshine Laws were irrevocable by attorneys speaking to Kraft's expected attempted block of the incriminating video(s) release. Rich or poor, they could not stop it except in the rarest of cases. Preventing the release of public information was portrayed as almost impossible, and yet it seems to be happening. Kraft is proving them wrong. I stand by my statement, Mac.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Nah, I just meant that questioning if Florida is bull crap isn’t really a question.

It most definitely is. I live here...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
When are you going to Minnesota?

Looks like that is off...at least for now.

Honestly have no idea where we’ll be in 10 years. When we moved just south of Tampa, it wasn’t even suburban, it was exurban...almost rural. Now, it’s growing like crazy and while it’ll never be LA congested, it’s pretty bad when the snowbirds come down.

At this point, I dream of getting a used Newell RV or something super posh like that used and touring the country. Wife and I love the road.