Robert Kraft charged with solicitation in sex trafficking ring

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
9ohn2sqte0.gif

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Nfl... we can't stop this dynasty.!
Massage parlor "hold my beer" :whistle:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

it's in his blood to cheat. i'm positive his girlfriend knew he was gonna get some behind her back.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Scoreboard: Sex 1,000,000,000,0000. Men, who throughout history, have virtually no control of their penis,........ ZERO!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
lols and lols again.

Rumour is that he had her dress up in a #12 jersey and a Brady wig ... #sick

:rolllaugh:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Can you imagine the video? The karma gods should insure that the videos get released.

They have 2 seperate videos of little bobby soliciting and receiving the sex acts. 2 completely different videos from 2 different days. Kraft had a driver take him to the place (it's located in a strip mall/plaza) and the driver waited for him in the vehicle while he was taking care of business.

I thought I read he asked and pressed for sex but didn't get it.

In which case I don't want to hear that tape because I listened to the recording of Wienstien pestering a young starlett and threatening her and it was really disturbing. Like 10 out of 10 disturbing.

If he actually got the rub AND tug then yeah lets see the tapes. It would be ten times as embarrassing.

Disgusting. I hope that Kraft and all of the others involved in the sex trafficking ring go to jail for some time. Sex slavery is a scourge on the planet.

Were these women held against their will? I haven't read much about this yet. The police may have just been investigating massage parlors. Florida is very conservative and even over on this coast they go after them.

You are correct sex slavery is a scourge on the earth. A hideous crime that should see people who perpetrate it send to their deaths.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

will this be kraft's "you fuck one goat" moment?

nah, the nfl media will still slurp him up all day long.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I thought I read he asked and pressed for sex but didn't get it.

In which case I don't want to hear that tape because I listened to the recording of Wienstien pestering a young starlett and threatening her and it was really disturbing. Like 10 out of 10 disturbing.

If he actually got the rub AND tug then yeah lets see the tapes.

Were these women held against their will? I haven't read much about this yet. The police may have just been investigating massage parlors. Florida is very conservative and even over on this coast they go after them.

You are correct sex slavery is a scourge on the earth. A hideous crime that should see people who perpetrate it send to their deaths.

The lead investigator was at the press conference... he said both videos showed the actual sex acts after the solicitation.

And just to be clear... this place wasn't turning any requests down. It was a "sure thing" at this place Les. They would service ANYBODY.

It looked like this "spa" (LOL) was in a Winn Dixie plaza.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just don’t get how stupid he could be? Like I picture what any run of the mill plaza looks like with a spa in it and it’s a place you would start noticing millionaires/billionaires pulling up to in god knows what expensive cars to go into a spa all the time while their drivers sat outside. Talk about dumb.

But this doesn’t surprise me. The guy looks like a miserable sleezeball. Haven’t seen him not shit faced in a long time. Money can only buy happiness in half hour blocks at a dirty salon I guess.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
A billionaire wouldn't put up a few mistresses in their own homes? Instead he goes the strip mall boom boom?:baghead:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
will this be kraft's "you freak one goat" moment?

The things that we have seen from other owners in pro sports that have gotten them in seriously hot water are a little worse, but still this is bad.

Sterling was forced to sell the Clippers, so was that toad Marge Schott. Irsey was suspended for a year for something I think is less of an issue in the publics eye. One thing, I have nothing against sex workers plying their trade as long as they are not being forced.

Haslem (Browns) should have gone to jail, but nothing happened because he had plausible deniability.

Stienbrenner was suspended for illegal campaign contributions, a lesser crime in the public eye than this.

DeBartolo was kicked out of the NFL.

I think I recall a couple of others.

The lead investigator was at the press conference... he said both videos showed the actual sex acts after the solicitation.

And just to be clear... this place wasn't turning any requests down. It was a "sure thing" at this place Les. They would service ANYBODY.

It looked like this "spa" (LOL) was in a Winn Dixie plaza.

To be perfectly clear after hearing this "new shit that has come to light" this tape in my opinion HAS to be leaked. It would be the ULTIMATE karma for all the cheating and shit that team has done.

Complete humiliation on a global scale.

I would guess if it came out then Goodell would have to force him to sell.

Also..........I bet he lets out little whimpers when he cums.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Police have all but confirmed that this was a human trafficking ring and that bigger names than Kraft are involved. Whether he knew it or not - and I highly doubt that he was unaware of the situation - he participated in sex trafficking.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Goodell will destroy the tape by rewinding it over and over.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Awesome. I only wish it had been Robert Sarver instead.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What’s Kraft supposed to do with Brady and his deflated balls and all? :ROFLMAO:

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe they should be The New England Prostitutes instead. It’s got a nice ring to it! :yess:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I just don’t get how stupid he could be? Like I picture what any run of the mill plaza looks like with a spa in it and it’s a place you would start noticing millionaires/billionaires pulling up to in god knows what expensive cars to go into a spa all the time while their drivers sat outside. Talk about dumb.

True story.

For a short time I worked for a company here that sells very high end outdoor furniture.

In the plaza the shop was located in there was a place called Massage Ylan. By the way 2 of the women who worked there were very attractive, I used to see them get the mail from the mailbox that had all the tenants in one large unit with individual boxes. Sometimes I would see them behind the plaza when I took out the garbage and they would be talking to someone, assumed it was friends or family back home, on Facetime or some other app. It was a special treat to see them in ribbed tank tops with no bra.

Often there were Bentley's, Rolls, Maserati's, McLaren's and other high end cars that would pull in and either park on the side or the back, out of view of the street. The back door was usually left cracked open by leaving the deadbolt out so customers knew they could get in without even walking in plain view of the street.

Again. I've no problem with a business transaction like this provided it is consensual. And I'd bet because of the demographics of this area a lot of these men were 60-plus, and divorced or widowed and just in need.

Now, all that said..........a big time public figure like Kraft going to a shopping plaza rub-n-tug outfit is hard to get my mind around. He's a billionaire, and well known, plenty of skanks would be happy to give him a Rusty Trombone for a high end dinner and some decent costume jewelery.

This is dumber than Hugh Grant. Way dumber.

Last edited: