Rams at Seahawks 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My guess... we see Goff in shotgun.... We also see Wolford.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I feel a Gerald Everett day coming on.
Does he comeback next season? He was Sean McVays first ever draft pick even though Snead traded back to get value him by adding JJ a little later.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Oh yeah, I feel you. But then I listen to some metal and get jacked the fuck up to whoop some shit pigeon ass! I’m gonna have a lot of shit talking to do in the PNW next week!

Oh yeah bro I got my pregame tunes on!!!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Let's Fucking Go RAMS! My nerves are through the sky right now I can barely type.
teen_wolf_lead.jpg

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
LETS GOO!! Keep him in a shirt leash, if things start going awful, switch to Goff.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
In the NFL, an unknown QB is often the most dangerous one. Wolford's legs also add an element Goff doesn't. Goff hasn't been the same QB as in 2018 for a while - although the reason why is very debatable. Until teams have tape on Wolford, which will likely require at least a few more games, I don't think even a healthy Goff gives us markedly better odds at winning, although I'd still prefer a healthy Goff under center.

Let's go Wolf!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last (ROD) dollar, bet it all. On the Rams to win