Rams at Seahawks 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
C’mon youRams, I been talkin’ mad smack around the internet. back me up!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Just read that Wolf took most of the practice snaps and he's most likely to start

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Game day Ramily!

Have a bottle ready to celebrate with or drown out my sorrows.

1610207341680.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just read that Wolf took most of the practice snaps and he's most likely to start
Interested on where you heard this. Because the main reporters for the Rams like Jourdann and Lindsey have said repeatedly that they don't see the majority of practice so they don't know what actually goes on in practice after the warmup and McVay has said Goff had a normal practice and did everything they asked to do. Not doubting you heard this just curious from where.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Very interesting, curious why none of the people at practice are reporting this but he is, no doubt he has sources.
Not quite sure. Ian and Schefter know more than most teams writers.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know if Iwas JARED, I’d be lobbying/fighting like hell to play.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not quite sure. Ian and Schefter know more than most teams writers.
Also this when you think about it isn't that surprising actually. One Jared had surgery 10 days ago and doesn't need the snaps as much to prepare and you're therefore resting the thumb he had surgery on while getting the backup as many snaps as you can in case he has to play. It's pretty logical in the end.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Regardless of who is at QB, (based on recent performances) we will need nearly everything to go right for us to win this game. We have been in an offensive funk for a long time, so we are gonna need the D to produce a turnover or two, and the offense is going to have to be more efficient than it has been in weeks, especially in the RZ. Seattle has their D playing superb football, and Wilson will be on form for a playoff game in his house. I'd be more comfortable with Goff, but if Wolford plays (and, same goes for Goff when he is having a bad day), we are gonna need the other players at every position to play lights out. The Hags are quite heavily favoured for a reason! But....this is playoff football, and anything can happen! GO RAMS!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Getting a little fired up...

tenor.gif