Rams at Seahawks 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I would too, he's got A LOT of redemption to do.

That’s you.

Goff is pushing to play because that’s his job and he’s proud to be the QB of the Los Angeles Rams.

Being great is what’s important to 16.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
As usual, I'm hoping for a RW injury early on in the game. Nothing painful. Just enough to take him out of the game.
Maybe a couple dislocated fingers on his throwing hand. Nah, a sprained knee would be better.

It's his turn to miss game time. 8 straight seasons and he's started every single game. Unheard of.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
8 straight seasons and he's started every single game. Unheard of.
Wow...I did not know that. Maybe we are due one today? Don't want him hurt...so maybe a last minute (asymptomatic) positive covid test :LOL:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pete Carroll pre-game
01116B1F-15F7-465A-9E7D-4CF662A5D62E.jpeg

Pete Carroll post-game
0A9126EA-7B52-4A0E-AA13-7D7819F203BD.jpeg

RamWoodie

Legend
More than anything, my first concern is the Ram defense because they have been playing extremely well! We need to see them at their best...NO TIME to have any defense lapses. Forget past games against the SeaHags... expect wrinkles but above all KEEP WILSON IN THE POCKET.

Donald and Co need to PLAY THE RUN FIRST based on down and distance. I think Wilson will be looking to run at every opportunity today when he can't find anyone open.

In the secondary...NO BALL HAWKING...play tight and GET THE RECEIVER DOWN after the catch.

On offense...I think Goff starts...LET THE GAME COME TO HIM. The OLine is at full strength with good depth...DON'T give up on the run game...AND DON'T FORGET YOUR TEs and RBs. KEEP THAT SEATTLE D' OF BALANCE...RUN, PASS, RBS OUT OF THE BACKFIELD...THE WHOLE PACKAGE.

McVay needs to be flexible with his game plan. GET THE PLAYS IN TO PRESERVE timeouts and be willing to change up on the fly. find what works and keep doing it!!!

I like the Rams 27-21

I BELIEVE THE RAM DEFENSE WILL BE LIGHTS OUT!!!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
That’s you.

Goff is pushing to play because that’s his job and he’s proud to be the QB of the Los Angeles Rams.

Being great is what’s important to 16.
Yeah, it is certainly my opinion. And as of the last several games, well most of the season he hasn't been performing his job well.

I certainly hope he's proud to be the QB. We're all kind of hoping so at least.