Rams at Seahawks 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
B76C7C9B-C0AD-4BD5-B7AE-D1AB158C88D8.jpeg

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
OMFn'G I'm getting that feeling in my stomach.... my hearts beating faster, my knees are weak arms are heavy mom's spaghetti..... Y'all know what I'm sayin

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
OMFn'G I'm getting that feeling in my stomach.... my hearts beating faster, my knees are weak arms are heavy mom's spaghetti..... Y'all know what I'm sayin
Time's up over, BLAU!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was Bryce Perkins sent back to Practice Squad?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Oh yeah, I feel you. But then I listen to some metal and get jacked the fuck up to whoop some shit pigeon ass! I’m gonna have a lot of shit talking to do in the PNW next week!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
FUCK THE SHECOCKS!!!

I hope the Rams day goes better than mine is. I have to work today, it looks like a light day but every job I have had today has been a pain in the ass. Been frustrated all day long, I need something entertaining to watch after work.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. 1hr out...heart rate is elevated already :zany:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I'm thinking and hoping that Jamal Adams is NOT playing without a lot of pain in his shoulder today. Watch him early and see if we can tell if he shys away from contact. If he's got pain in his shoulder, that is REALLY good for us. Heck he may even aggravate it to a higher level early in the game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thats the spirit! I just laid down 494,000 @ +3.5
Mines spread over I think 4 games but most on the Rams money line. I think I'm like 3 time richest member because of my proclivity in a few thread :D Trying to dump it all this go round so somebody else gets it.